Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is ABW a safe space for Women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This goes for anyone

People claim they're adults, now it's time to act like it.

If you wanna waste this ability reporting posts about Wade, knock yourself out, but when it's removed,I don't wanna hear I was just playing
You said everybody gets a shot to everyone and then you ignored me telling you I’m supportive of this and I’ll do my best to use this when it’s necessary. Then you came to tell me again that I only get one (the only person you did that with) like I’m a child. Then you made the post I’m replying to which is even more offensive to me. Show some respect especially when I gave it to you

You said everybody gets a shot to everyone and then you ignored me telling you I’m supportive of this and I’ll do my best to use this when it’s necessary. Then you came to tell me again that I only get one (the only person you did that with) like I’m a child. Then you made the post I’m replying to which is even more offensive to me. Show some respect especially when I gave it to you
Muhfugga you the only one with follow up questions

I was using you as an example (jokingly), about the kinda stuff that will get it removed from you

Aaarrrggghh for making me explain this

Edit: I apologise as I see now in reading it back how it could've come across as a personal attack to you

I was speaking generally letting anyone know that if they choose to not use it correctly, it would be removed from them

My apologies

Nigga you can't blame niggas for not being able to read you considering the thread you just made undermining some of the things that were posted in this one.

Muhfugga you the only one with follow up questions

I was using you as an example (jokingly), about the kinda stuff that will get it removed from you

Aaarrrggghh for making me explain this
I felt disrespected as your responses were belittling

I’m a grown man

Birdman-Breakfast-Club.png

now what are you gonna do about it?

I edited my initial post shortly after your initial response

Go back, read it then apologize to me
Now you’re being condescending when I had the original issue which Imo makes it so you don’t have the place to be

but sorry I didn’t see that. Thank you for clearing that up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back