Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is ABW a safe space for Women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I suggested putting shit up on trial. Not only will it boost activity/traffic.....those court cases when I first joined were hilarious/dope.

If the community as a whole votes for some shit.. folks cant say it's mod bias or mod fuckery.

Put all this shit up for the community and let them/us make the decision for better or worse. Let the community course correct.

If things are still fucked up after the community picked their sides... might just be time to accept its a fucked up community if that's what they picked... smh

Just more ignorance as currency. That shit doesn't work. We need to stop playing at solutions and actually get some solutions. You can't make someone feeling violated an episode of people's court.

That's how we got here in the first place.

Check it immediately when you identify it in threads. Mods need to mediate and/or clean it up in threads. Warnings need to be issued and if niggas can't fall in line or solve their issues then they need to be excused for a period of time or permanently.

I can't believe this shit is about to be 20 pages. There is absolutely nothing here that requires this much debate...and y'all know me, I'll debate some shit until the end of time.

But na, this ain't it. This shit is not that complicated.

Niggas in here talking solutions. What are you talking about.

It's all about being respectful at the end of the day if poster A diss poster B male or female they're silly if you think that they're not going to respond with a diss. This shit isnt rocket science we don't all have to be on the same page hell or same book.

For all you soft feelings people It's ok if someone disagree with you. The world isn't going to end

Just more ignorance as currency. That shit doesn't work. We need to stop playing at solutions and actually get some solutions. You can't make someone feeling violated an episode of people's court.

That's how we got here in the first place.

Check it immediately when you identify it in threads. Mods need to mediate and/or clean it up in threads. Warnings need to be issued and if niggas can't fall in line or solve their issues then they need to be excused for a period of time or permanently.

Fair enough... I was just coming from the standpoint that when those of us that do see fuck shit say something immediately... its brushed off as "caping" or "simping"... and when mods get involved its made out like the mods are abusing their power and being extra.

I just figured if the overall community made the decision it would take alla that shit outa the conversation

Fair enough... I was just coming from the standpoint that when those of us that do see fuck shit say something immediately... its brushed off as "caping" or "simping"... and when mods get involved its made out like the mods are abusing their power and being extra.

I just figured if the overall community made the decision it would take alla that shit outa the conversation

Clear rules and clear enforcement of the rules. That's all it really takes. If you know the rules and you break them, that's on you. There's no point in bitching about the mods or the people that pointed you out.

As a collective... let posters know if they get called up to ABW court after getting flagged/reported for some flagrant shit and if they act an ass... they suffer some consequences... whatever the community decides

lol it dont ALWAYS gotta be some super serious shit it could be a badge/name change or a temp ban or something.

I think there are a couple ways this can be addressed that at the same time boost activity and get puters putin
You right

i tell you one thing

this is what im going to do starting today

Within the next few minutes or so, im going to enable the ability for everyone to report posts.

you only get one chance to fuck this up. If its suspected you arent using the feature as it is intended, it will be removed, no questions asked.

this goes for anyone.

When you report a post, you're gonna have to actually put a reason you are reporting the post. Failure to do so will either cause your report to get ignored or moved to the back of the queue.

Please don't make me regret this. Since it appears for the most part, at least on the surface, we all want to have a better environment. We might be split how we get there, but i think that can be worked on as we start implementing best practices and whatnot.

If this doesnt go as planned, I will get with the rest of the staff to determine a handful of people who will have this ability and go from there.

I'm trying to move the board forward. I hope you all will do the same.

Some of yall human interaction skills are trash bro.

Dont no one likes it when a group of about 20 people gets together and singles 2 people out and keeps telling them to explain what the issue is.

Shit is simple as fuck. So stop asking @Meeks and @Kandy to explain themselves over and over. The issue has been described enough times. Yall dont need to keep pressuring them to point out specific cases and posters.
"never explain yourself" -Cain

i tell you one thing

this is what im going to do starting today

Within the next few minutes or so, im going to enable the ability for everyone to report posts.

you only get one chance to fuck this up. If its suspected you arent using the feature as it is intended, it will be removed, no questions asked.

this goes for anyone.

When you report a post, you're gonna have to actually put a reason you are reporting the post. Failure to do so will either cause your report to get ignored or moved to the back of the queue.

Please don't make me regret this. Since it appears for the most part, at least on the surface, we all want to have a better environment. We might be split how we get there, but i think that can be worked on as we start implementing best practices and whatnot.

If this doesnt go as planned, I will get with the rest of the staff to determine a handful of people who will have this ability and go from there.

I'm trying to move the board forward. I hope you all will do the same.

It's going to be abused because niggas. Why not identify and remove those that are abusing the feature.

Niggas in here talking solutions. What are you talking about.

I know. But it niggas are just talking in circles at this point. It seems like niggas want shit to be a certain way...but can't accept that it's the OTHER way, ya know? Like this is prolly why I wouldn't be a good mod. Because this post is pretty much how I feel about this whole thing and I prolly would've said this shit 10 pages earlier...

At the end of the day.

Y'all not nice niggaz.

And women ain't gonna talk to y'all nice.

However.... Y'all don't care about being talked to like shit. In fact... It's been over 10 years for some of y'all... And y'all just don't give a fuck about people talking to y'all like shit. Maybe it's a man thing. I dunno.

But women don't like being talked to like shit.

And it don't make a difference if they start it.... Y'all go the fuck in, and y'all really don't give a fuck.

If it's not you personally... Please just shut the fuck up and read.

At the end of the day.... Yes, we do not want y'all niggaz jumping down every woman"s throat that chooses to interact with y'all.... Because

1. It's very rare women even wanna hang out in these sites with niggaz

2. They almost have to have a tough exterior to interact with y'all

3. The mods are always going to try to keep them around the best they can.. because they are rare.

And, when most of y'all get banned, y'all can't wait to get back. So honestly we're not worried about losing y'all as members.

But the females. We want to keep them here. So yes they are more valuable.

If that rubs you the wrong way...

Please..... Leave.... It's ok.... There are other sites for what you want.

But y'all not gonna leave. And we know that. That's why we just asking niggaz to sharpen up.

But y'all don't.... Cuz y'all the worst kind of people. So we have threads like this that go 100 pages... And change nothing going forward.

But eh..... We got a new podcast coming out this week. Might address this topic again. Stay tuned....

It's not really a question of 'fair' or whatever. It is what it is.

Yes AP thank you for trying to implement something to help for future interactions

I will do my best to only use this for the most legitimate of issues
I can see you reporting a post in the NBA Thread about a player you don’t like. Someone post a Melo workout tweet. You gonna report it.

Don’t nobody go find a post pre 06/22/2020 and report it.

Clean slate starting today @AP21 ?
Sure

I'ma just say I agree with Meeks on this. If after almost 20 pages you don't see an issue, you not trying to

Just be better members

We need these spaces with all the fuck shit on the internet. We don't need to be alienating anyone especially our sisters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back