Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is ABW a safe space for Women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever made the women uncomfortable how about @AP21 and @Chicity set up a private DM and air out the grievances in private. Then talk to the offenders privately in a separate DM, then if it persists then take whatever steps you have to take from there.

The fact niggas haven't been doing this already and you throwing it around in here like you not a whole mod is kinda crazy.

I'd also suggest involving @Whis Khalifa and @shutupGabi if they're interested in being involved and have time for it.

Yall doing exactly what yall accusing niggas of and being dismissive now that the narrative has started to turn in your direction.

"You don't like it leave"

Lol. What?
Thing is.

We don't want the women to leave.

But the dude who can't stop arguing with them can go.

You were here when the site was ideal.

I prefer ABW with 10+ women actively posting. I want to build on that.

I don't like ABW with -5 active women. So I'm not going to be favorable to actives anyone's opinion that wants to defend the current state.

Like they really can go....

The fact niggas haven't been doing this already and you throwing it around in here like you not a whole mod is kinda crazy.

I'd also suggest involving @Whis Khalifa and @shutupGabi if they're interested in being involved and have time for it.
Because apparently one of them don’t want to talk to me. And that’s perfectly fine by me. I’m cool with Kandy though.

That option was always there to contact any one of us if there is a problem.

This the shit that I don't understand. Some of the mods are in here getting self righteous and shit like they didn't always have the power to confront the trouble makers and put them on skates if need be. All this talking don't really mean shit when the niggas that got the power claim they already understand the problem.

Fuck it. What do I know. Let me go hit the showers like I was told before I wind up banned off this MFer. lol

I can admit my part in the way things are, that 2017 altercation between me and someone else set the site down the path that we're on now. From here on out I'll do better. If I get out of line @AP21 @Chicity pull me to the side and let me know. I'm not going to speak on what someone else can do cause that's not my place.
Bruh, you legit leave them alone after an altercation for the most part.

Plus I ain't even gonna lie, I've instigated a shitload of the stuff you've been involved in. And I honestly have no issues with the way you post right now.

And even at the height of our beef...I never wanted you gone...I just like fucking with you

Are you pointing to the fact that he can do it himself and he’s acting like he doesn’t have the power or to the fact that a mod is telling two other mods/admin something they coulda did?

Seems like there is a mod hierarchy...

sounds like mod reform needs to take place...

I think we should go to chicity’s house and honk our horns until he steps down

The system is flawed

tumblr_p4h510ybor1so18vqo1_540.gif

This the shit that I don't understand. Some of the mods are in here getting self righteous and shit like they didn't always have the power to confront the trouble makers and put them on skates if need be. All this talking don't really mean shit when the niggas that got the power claim they already understand the problem.

Fuck it. What do I know. Let me go hit the showers like I was told before I wind up banned off this MFer. lol
It's not that.

Niggaz don't like being moderated. It's not that we self righteous. It's just that we've tried so much shit only to have it thrown in our faces. So it's to the point where we recognize niggaz have no interest in our efforts. No interest in site direction. No interest in community at all.

Some niggaz just can't be "talked to" do it gets to the point where you just make it easier to go somewhere else.

No point in trying to keep niggaz around who don't respect your space.

Putting people on blast for harassing the women would make someone defensive. Whereas in private you can get better results that way.
Noooooppppppe

They lose their shit. Been there. Done that. Doesn't work

Thing is.

We don't want the women to leave.

But the dude who can't stop arguing with them can go.

You were here when the site was ideal.

I prefer ABW with 10+ women actively posting. I want to build on that.

I don't like ABW with -5 active women. So I'm not going to be favorable to actives anyone's opinion that wants to defend the current state.

Like they really can go....

No one wants the women to leave but what have yall done to actually curb the bullshit. I feel like mods/admins/owner as a group miscalculated and thought the site would thrive off all the drama.

Now here we are.

That's another thread tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back