Welcome To aBlackWeb

IP360: The "Things that grinds your gears" Thread

When people talk through a movie or tv show. Then when they miss something, they'll turn around and say, "I missed that, what did he or she say?"
Me:

musraaage.0.gif

Everybody that knows me knows if you're gonna watch tv or a movie with me, shut the fuck up!

Swear my s/o is good for that shyt.

I'm trying to listen to a character talkin about a key plot in the story...her azzz wanna talk over the shyt b/c she wasn't paying attention and missed something. Then get mad me when I look at her azzz like...

tumblr_oevt0qBSUI1s9a9yjo1_500.gif

When people stand in front of the doorway to talk when coming out instead of moving completely out the way. BITCH you see me trying to walk in, move the FUCK out my way.

THEN they look at you crazy like they wasn't blocking the fucking doorway, get real bitch.

When dumb asses stand and try to catch up with the cashier as if they don't see you standing right there waiting to buy your shit.

Yup, I can't stand humans man. They make grocery shopping a hassle for real.

When people stand in front of the doorway to talk when coming out instead of moving completely out the way. BITCH you see me trying to walk in, move the FUCK out my way.

THEN they look at you crazy like they wasn't blocking the fucking doorway, get real bitch.

Aww man these muthafuccas around here are good for this! For some damn reason the top of the stairway seem to be the spot they fuccin clutter. These hefas be ALL IN damn way gossiping and shyt! I mean if you gonna gossip, why the fucc you gonna do it in an open area, and next to the stairs where people are constantly using???? GIT DA HELL ON SOMEWHERE!!

Dammit woman you done got my pressure up.

Aww man these muthafuccas around here are good for this! For some damn reason the top of the stairway seem to be the spot they fuccin clutter. These hefas be ALL IN damn way gossiping and shyt! I mean if you gonna gossip, why the fucc you gonna do it in an open area, and next to the stairs where people are constantly using???? GIT DA HELL ON SOMEWHERE!!

Dammit woman you done got my pressure up.

That shit happened to me at the grocery store and I looked at her like bitch...move out my way. Like damn, MOVE!

Shit happens all the time when I go to Old's Gym ( Bunch of old white folks are always in that bitch)

I don't know how I forgot this..... Let me preface this by sayin' I'm a respectful person so if I show a general level of respect, I expect it to be reciprocated.... stranger or not.

If I'm in a parking lot (grocery store, Movies, Mall, etc.) and I see a person/people waiting to cross the street, I will stop and let you pass, but when I do this, yo ass BETTA show a sign of appreciation!

Give the universal "Thank You" hand raise or @ the very least a head nod. It's not that hard, but it's some punk ass bitches that will look DEAD @ me and then have the gall to take their sweet ass time walking by like this a damn charity walk! Get yo foot dragging ass the phuck out the way b4 I clip you!!

Whoever does this (there is a certain demographic, but I leave that undisclosed), as soon as they get JUST past my truck, I hit the gas hella hard and make them jump.

Last edited:
When this hefa is driving MY car, and can't keep my car straight on the road...b/c her azzz too busy trying to check her damn FB...email...or whateva it is she's reading...WHILE DRIVING!!!

When this hefa is driving MY car, and can't keep my car straight on the road...b/c her azzz too busy trying to check her damn FB...email...or whateva it is she's reading...WHILE DRIVING!!!

That's on you tho bro....

I'm not letting anybody I ride with do all that while I'm in the car w/ them. It's one thing to possibly check a text or look @ your gps @ a red light, but that's about it.

For my safety, theirs and others, just try to stay off the phone while driving!!!

That's on you tho bro....

I'm not letting anybody I ride with do all that while I'm in the car w/ them. It's one thing to possibly check a text or look @ your gps @ a red light, but that's about it.

For my safety, theirs and others, just try to stay off the phone while driving!!!

She only drove b/c we were heading back home and I drove the 1st leg of a 9hr drive.

When people don't watch where they're walkin in a parkung lot, and walk in front of cars!

Or they'll walk right in the middle of the parking lot aisle as you slow cruising trying to get to the parking spot in the front!

When people don't watch where they're walkin in a parkung lot, and walk in front of cars!

Or they'll walk right in the middle of the parking lot aisle as you slow cruising trying to get to the parking spot in the front!

I hate that shit in general..walking around and mfs are in space or glued to their damn phones..theyre lucky i see em and decide to stop..walking into me is a collision theyre gonna lose 9 times outta 10.

When muthafuccas with far less work experience than you try to tell you how to do YOUR job.

Inexperienced muthafucca: I been doing this for 5 years

Me:
qLhNmZJ.gif

Inexperienced muthafucca: Are you new?

Me:

index.gif

...no I am not. Been doing this for 16 years now.

*inexperienced muthafucca now has a hard time speaking b/c they're having problems removin their foot from their mouth*

Just an observation I made from watching tv and films.
Cocaine is basically product placement in most of its appearances.. Like that shit doesn't GET YOU HOOKED AND RUIN UR life,,, no it's portrayed as do cocaine and you'll have a crazy bizarre experi nice.. It's just a really weird and through the years it struck me as PRODUCT PLACEMENT no other way to put it

Back