Welcome To aBlackWeb

IP360: The "Things that grinds your gears" Thread

Seeing parents out here in this cold azzz weather, and not having their kids covered up.

It's 30 degrees outside and dropping, but these muthafuccas got their kids walkin around with NO coat and NO hats on their heads! Then they wonder why these kids get sick!

Seeing parents out here in this cold azzz weather, and not having their kids covered up.

It's 30 degrees outside and dropping, but these muthafuccas got their kids walkin around with NO coat and NO hats on their heads! Then they wonder why these kids get sick!

My Indian neighbors (which is nearly all my neighbors) are notorious for this shit. They have absolutely no understanding of what it means to dress for the cold. I seen one of their kids making a snow angel while wearing a coat and shorts.

Motherfuckers that push the lock button on the keyless entry remotes three thousand times making their horns go off. If I can hear it, you can hear it! IT'S LOCKED!

I dunno if i said this b4 or not...muthafuccas who argue just argue.

How you waking up at the azzz crack of dawn, and the 1st thing you wanna do b4 washing yo azzz, is beefing wit someone?? Really. That's how you wanna start the day?

People need to start being thankful they lived to see another day.

If you are a fucking dentist or have aspirations of being a dentist....... let me tell you something "Don't be calling my fucking crib every 6 months trying to get me to spend unnecessary money for a checkup. Ain't shit wrong with my teeth so I'll see you when I see you. Fake caring ass niggas

Aye, speakin' of dentist, I got legit beef w/ their (dental) assistants. When I go in for a pre cleaning or a deep cleaning and they get to scrapin' and pickin' w/ their picks/probes and say "You look pretty good but u might need to floss more b/c there's slight bleeding... blah, blah, blah. "

Nah Hoe, the reason I'm outchea bleeding is b/c your intentionally stabbing my gums over and over with a blunt metal sickle! The hell you think was gonna happen clown! I should come out this chair and put you in a Full Nelson then DDT yo fuck ass!! Shit is irritating!

Aye, speakin' of dentist, I got legit beef w/ their (dental) assistants. When I go in for a pre cleaning or a deep cleaning and they get to scrapin' and pickin' w/ their picks/probes and say "You look pretty good but u might need to floss more b/c there's slight bleeding... blah, blah, blah. "

Nah Hoe, the reason I'm outchea bleeding is b/c your intentionally stabbing my gums over and over with a blunt metal sickle! The hell you think was gonna happen clown! I should come out this chair and put you in a Full Nelson then DDT yo fuck ass!! Shit is irritating!
They fuckin butchers family......I can’t tell you how many times I grabbed they arm on some watch it shit. 2018 and dentist are still using the same torture utensils.

When people ask you to spell your name...interupt you...then begin spelling it the way THEY think it's spelled.

When you tell someone something...then they literally repeated the same thing you just said, but made it seem like they were the 1st to say it. So you sittin there lookin at them like
tumblr_oevt0qBSUI1s9a9yjo1_500.gif

...muthafucca I just said that! Are you retarded??

Motherfuckers that push the lock button on the keyless entry remotes three thousand times making their horns go off. If I can hear it, you can hear it! IT'S LOCKED!
I love when they trigger the silent mechanism and now they paranoid thinking they car messed up ....vengeance

Yo when you talking to someone and lip reading you, then they reading so hard that they start saying what you saying milliseconds after you said trying to finish the sentence before you. Ooooooh that grinds!!!

You know what grinds my gears...muthafuccas who go to Wal-Mart...buy a whole bunch of shyt...KNOWING their azzz DON'T have enough money to pay for it! They wait til the cashier rings everything up, only to act shocked that they bought too much. Then...THEN...they will hold up the damn line trying to run their declined card, b/c they have insufficient funds....MUTHAFUCCAS GET THE FUCC OUTTA HERE!!!!

What gets me is why do you...

Put the microwave on 15 minutes to heat up anything but take the food out at 12:56 and leave the time on the microwave like I'm gonna use the extra time ...CLEAR THE MUTHAFUCKA...

What gets me is why do you...

Put the microwave on 15 minutes to heat up anything but take the food out at 12:56 and leave the time on the microwave like I'm gonna use the extra time ...CLEAR THE MUTHAFUCKA...

I can't even front...I'm guilty of this. Lol

I did it wit 3 secs left.

Muthafuccas talkin loud on their damn cell phones!!

I was in Wal-Mart earlier in the check out line, and this muthafucca behind us rambling on about some damn car that the other person he talkin to need to come by in 20mins to look at...it need fluid...only goes up to 45mph...won't make it the Kentucky hills...and he bought pillows for his truck.

I turned around to look as my s/o is paying for her stuff...THIS MUTHAFUCCA got a earpiece in his ear, but holding the damn phone to his mout like he got the shyt on speaker! The whole time this fool is damn near yellin into the phone as if the other person couldn't hear his azzz!

Me and the cashier just looked at his azzz and shook his head. Smh

Back