Votes: 39 60.9%
  • Fuck no

Votes: 12 18.8%
  • No but willing to try

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Havent given it much thought.

Votes: 6 9.4%

• Total voters
You know I wish Black people got back to nature.
We have a strong historical connection to the land
I mean Harriet Tubman was a naturalist who understood waterways, astronomy, geography etc
the same for agriculturist George Washington Carver, Percy Julian, Joseph Lee.

I think do to slavery and its ghastly legacy we moved away from the great outdoors

....I aint going camping no time soon tho

I'm trying...it may take time but imma make sure my son picks up where I left off. We camp, hike, fish, garden, and I wanna try hunting eventually. Camping is fun for real. You should try it

I been camping several times. 4 me, it was as good as the company I was in. There r no distractions like on resorts.

still better when u on a mattress tho

I used to fish. Never caught one a day in my life tho. I did catch a turtle and a snake.

My grandfather was one of those country black folks. So he used to take me all the time. So did my pops. It's relaxing. Plus nothing tastes better than fresh caught fish. My son even likes to go now that he has the patience for it.

y that snake gotta die
The way the hook was in him. He would've bit us if we tried to get it out. I cut the line and tried to throw it in the water but my aim was no good. Flung his ass into a rock and that was the end.

RIP.

My grandfather was one of those country black folks. So he used to take me all the time. So did my pops. It's relaxing. Plus nothing tastes better than fresh caught fish. My son even likes to go now that he has the patience for it.

Yea my grandfather owns land and it's a like a lake on it. We used to go chasing cows and shooting shit. Best days of my life. Catching fish and cooking it that night. We used to sleep on the hay in the barn. I remember it was a raccoon in there when we were all sleep. All we heard was a gun shot and a scream. Then we all see this raccoon just laying there. Man the memories.

I'm trying...it may take time but imma make sure my son picks up where I left off. We camp, hike, fish, garden, and I wanna try hunting eventually. Camping is fun for real. You should try it

You got to. It's necessary for black people to have these skills because it's foolish for us to rely on this system to support us especially when times get shitty.
Lot of black people are going to be fucked up if the grid goes down. Don't know how to clean water fix wounds get food none of that essential shit.
It's not even about getting back to nature it's about learning how to live again.

I agree, Ima have to go back to robbin niggas if that happens.

Shit most niggas ain't got shit to rob in those scenarios and those who do got the guns to protect it.

I be watching those prepper shows. White folks just waiting for shit to go down so they can run off to their fort and shoot anybody on sight.

Shit most niggas ain't got shit to rob in those scenarios and those who do got the guns to protect it.

I be watching those prepper shows. White folks just waiting for shit to go down so they can run off to their fort and shoot anybody on sight.

Too many fuckboys out here to not have anybody to rob, there'll always be food out here.

Too many fuckboys out here to not have anybody to rob, there'll always be food out here.

Most black neighborhoods have enough food supplies for a week.

There are no urban food distribution plants so ina shit hits the fan situation you prolly have enough food for three days tops. Then you not even thinking about water. Way more important than food because it takes water to do almost everything including food prep.
You should be stacking water now. Don't wanna be like flint.

Back