Votes: 39 60.9%
  • Fuck no

Votes: 12 18.8%
  • No but willing to try

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Havent given it much thought.

Votes: 6 9.4%

• Total voters
We argued about struggles and issues between each race more than I wanted to tolerate. He claimed he had the same problems as black men bc he grew up with black ppl and in the hood so he got the same racist treatment that they got.

Mane whatever bruh.

White people wanna be victims sooooo bad. Every other race tries to move on from being victims of white folk while they steady trynna claim somebody else struggle lmao

I dated a white guy once who was a vending machine owner.
I met him at this karaoke joint. He knew all the words to buju bantons "champion"

I was like who is this HIP white man?!!!??:clawd3:
Found out he been to Africa several times, loved soul music and even smoked cheeba.

we dated for a few weeks, everything was good until one night he cooked for me and the food was God awful.

I think it was boiled chicken or some shit. I didn't want to be rude but I was sweating bullets with each bite.

:cry::cry::cry:

he was like everything good? I was like yea...secretly dying.

the coon in me was mad as hell.
HOW YOU FUCK UP CHICKEN???
colonized the world for spices...and still cant cook?

ancestors told me to bounce. So I did.

Weeks later he called me from a restricted number and started whispering COCK into the phone.
I knew it was him because niggas dont say cock.

...It was clear I dodged a bullet.
Thank you Black jesus. :whew::whew:
06fa638adb5542d13258ab3c20fb3ed2.gif

Reactions: 1/2
Never dated outside my race. I love my black men. Also im not really down with the interracial relationships, but if thats what a person wants to do then by all means:wecool:...all i know is my sons bet not ever come home with no white woman:sayword:

Never dated outside my race. I love my black men. Also im not really down with the interracial relationships, but if thats what a person wants to do then by all means:wecool:...all i know is my sons bet not ever come home with no white woman:sayword:

GIRRRRRLLLL I just had this conversation with my homeboy.

I normally don't date a dude wit no color but tbh even most wit color in my area are lame asf they got no vocab no lingo no nun blahhhhh... Makes me wonder why I'm single 7 years lata in my sponge bob narrator voice... Briefly talked to a white dude that was my boss at work had him throwing me his keys tellin me to take his truck to go out clubbin thought that was a lil different... Scared him away tho cos I got intoxicated one night and found out the next day I texted him tellin him I love him but the thing is wasn't him I thought I was texting in my drunken moment thought it was my ex... Lmao oh well then i got let go at work... Makes yu wonder huh?

:boybye:
I date men of color I don't discriminate on the shade tho...

I Scared him away tho cos I got intoxicated one night and found out the next day I texted him tellin him I love him but the thing is wasn't him I thought I was texting in my drunken moment thought it was my ex... Lmao oh well then i got let go at work... Makes yu wonder huh?

:uhhuh:

:idkb3:

I normally don't date a dude wit no color but tbh even most wit color in my area are lame asf they got no vocab no lingo no nun blahhhhh... Makes me wonder why I'm single 7 years lata in my sponge bob narrator voice... Briefly talked to a white dude that was my boss at work had him throwing me his keys tellin me to take his truck to go out clubbin thought that was a lil different... Scared him away tho cos I got intoxicated one night and found out the next day I texted him tellin him I love him but the thing is wasn't him I thought I was texting in my drunken moment thought it was my ex... Lmao oh well then i got let go at work... Makes yu wonder huh?

Damn babygirl..... Chill!

:df:

Im curious now. I have an idea why, but ill letc you explain it if you wish to. But why wouldn't you date a white man?

Okay I am sure I have spoken on it before-maybe not idk but as I think you know I am biracial. My parents tried not to let race be an issue growing up but of course it was. When I was younger I didn't really see it but I also grew up in predominately white areas/schools. I made it all the way to high school before I had a real boyfriend and when I reflected on it, I felt it was due to the color of my skin. I felt that the white boys did not find me attractive at all and even though my skin is lighter it didnt matter to them. This has shaped a lot of my thinking. When I grew older I started to see and experience more and more the subtle and not so subtle differences between the races. I do not feel that when it comes down to it a white man can truly understand the nuances of certain things. I also was told by my mother years later that although she love my father, she did not really want us to go down that road due to her own struggles of being in an inter racial relationship. This is my bias and I own it. Interestingly my siblings have done the exact opposite.

I say all that to say there is nothing sexier than a black man!

Okay I am sure I have spoken on it before-maybe not idk but as I think you know I am biracial. My parents tried not to let race be an issue growing up but of course it was. When I was younger I didn't really see it but I also grew up in predominately white areas/schools. I made it all the way to high school before I had a real boyfriend and when I reflected on it, I felt it was due to the color of my skin. I felt that the white boys did not find me attractive at all and even though my skin is lighter it didnt matter to them. This has shaped a lot of my thinking. When I grew older I started to see and experience more and more the subtle and not so subtle differences between the races. I do not feel that when it comes down to it a white man can truly understand the nuances of certain things. I also was told by my mother years later that although she love my father, she did not really want us to go down that road due to her own struggles of being in an inter racial relationship. This is my bias and I own it. Interestingly my siblings have done the exact opposite.

Aye....you real af.

You must have know exactly what I was getting at by how you answered. But I feel you. Yall Biracial folks got it just as bad if not worse on the low.

kinda sorta, not really, half n half....i'm kinda torn on this subject..i have mixed opinions

:ha:

GIRLLLL!!! This whole story sounds like something that would happen to be me lmaooooo
I am dying at work.

He threw you his keys ?
sounds like a husband to me
:mhm:

I really appreciate your thoughts on this. I think this is the first time I have ever heard a bi-racial persons pov on this topic.
so thats dope and informative.

and I agree....there is nothing sexier than a Black man
Taraji-P-Henson-467.gif

Reactions: Az
Back