Votes: 39 60.9%
  • Fuck no

Votes: 12 18.8%
  • No but willing to try

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Havent given it much thought.

Votes: 6 9.4%

• Total voters
Ok soooooooooo am I the only one who got Stevie Wonder's "Jungle Fever" song stuck in their heads when they see the thread title?

In college shit was a buffet. Every girl from.every top page of background was there.
A nigga was like
SAk3AWC.gif
Hitting everything from Scotland to hong Kong.

Now tho i be dating mostly interracial just bc my interests are shit that nonblack females are into.

I like doing a lot of outdoors stuff hiking camping fishing road trips. The black girls i dated weren't really into that. They'd go once or twice and even have fun but they mostly into indoor or sedentary shit.

I'd like to introduce you to @Reesey , she likes mountain climbing and walks in the park

I love black men. That's all I want to date.

The thought of dating a white man disgusts me.
Lawd...if you ain't my blood.

I love my Kings. Can't have it any other way.

Again.. you fall for that which you entertain. I don't even entertain the thought with anyone else. Call it what you want. Tis what it tis.

I like doing a lot of outdoors stuff hiking camping fishing road trips. The black girls i dated weren't really into that. They'd go once or twice and even have fun but they mostly into indoor or sedentary shit.

You know I wish Black people got back to nature.
We have a strong historical connection to the land
I mean Harriet Tubman was a naturalist who understood waterways, astronomy, geography etc
the same for agriculturist George Washington Carver, Percy Julian, Joseph Lee.

I think do to slavery and its ghastly legacy we moved away from the great outdoors

....I aint going camping no time soon tho

Back