Welcome To aBlackWeb

I dont really care for how they making it seem like Crenshawn was wrong for being upset with Issa. I guess they got other shit other shit to get to, but this woulda been the perfect opportunity for the show to really break down the dynamic of how a black person feels having to be the go-between for white brand and a black artist. And what that means to be a voice and make space for black ppl in the time of social media.

Also how misunderstandings over social media can be remedied irl. Nigga just popped up outa nowhere with an apology when he wasn't actually wrong lol like that was not realistic at all.

They gave us the microwave version when they coulda slow roasted it. Missed opportunity since they have Issa Rae and others' real life to pull from.
I kinda get it from both views but I gotta disagree. As an artist not wanting to change up your art and her navigating her role and trying to appease the funders of the show while advocating for him to even be included. Issa chose him specifically to promote, but she's not independent and he knows she has higher ups to answer to. It's still a free platform she gave him.

Why should she have to risk her job security just so he can maintain his integrity as an unknown artist? Then he said he'd change the show just to switch it up again behind her back along with blasting her on SM on top of that. Dude was hella unprofessional.

Could she have chosen a less risquè artist? Sure. Could he have also backed out if he had reservations about the notes? Yes.

All that over mediocre Issa ??
See the source image

They really hoe’d the shit outta Lawrence’s character..WoW

I gotta agree. This was a entertaining episode but overall this season is meh. Where's the personal growth.

Maybe the timing was never right for Lawrence and Issa. The chemistry is there but for Lawrence to do all that at the party was weak.

He leveled up and Issa just going along with wack ass Nathan. She don't love him.

Nathan outfit was extremely tacky everyone in their professional and Nathan wearing this 2004 button up outfit lol

I'm loving this season. If you let go of the fact it was already over before it started and just let the shit flow yall might have enjoyed it as well. Too late now tho. Yall just gonna have to stay mad.🤣

Last edited by a moderator:
So I liked the drama of this last episode. But I find it way out of Lawrence character lol. Pre-baby Lawrence would neva

I think Nathan gonna dip out on Issa or something crazy lol. I hope not though.

But it would be so awkward with Condola and Lawrence....she can't be with Lawrence. That ship has sailed.

And if we can get some closure for Dro bitch ass then we can get some for Daniel

Nah Daniel's arc was obliterated with that "you out?... bye Daniel." from Molly. It's over for that character. That's like asking to see frieda from we got yall again. Bruh was just a cause and affect to push the story along. He ultimately doesn't matter.

Bring back Thug Yoda one more time tho lmaooooo.

Back