Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ok so in this last episode , I like the scenes with Lawrence and Condola. She like okay I guess he does care for his baby.. Now I think it was a bit inflated. Coparenting is one thing. But him staying to fold up the baby clothes....nah.

Nathan and Issa saying I love you to each other 🥰

So Molly actually feeling Taurean? I don't like that 😕.

I don't care about the Issa and Lawrence storyline anymore.

This was a good episode. I knew Lawrence blockhead ass was either gon call/text or show up at her door after she got done talking to Nathan 😒

I dont really care for how they making it seem like Crenshawn was wrong for being upset with Issa. I guess they got other shit other shit to get to, but this woulda been the perfect opportunity for the show to really break down the dynamic of how a black person feels having to be the go-between for white brand and a black artist. And what that means to be a voice and make space for black ppl in the time of social media.

Also how misunderstandings over social media can be remedied irl. Nigga just popped up outa nowhere with an apology when he wasn't actually wrong lol like that was not realistic at all.

They gave us the microwave version when they coulda slow roasted it. Missed opportunity since they have Issa Rae and others' real life to pull from.

LMAO this been a good season. Based on posts in this thread y'all mostly just mad due to lack of Lawrence...which makes sense because he's the EX. This show is about Issa, Molly, and their relationships. Irl once someone becomes an ex they rarely interact...which is kinda what happened in this show.

Back