Welcome To aBlackWeb

As soon as Issa was talkin bout moving forward and they cut to her and Lawrence at the airport...I knew it was a wrap.

I've seen that look she had on her face b4. Smh. That shyt cuts deep man

Last edited:
As a member of Broke Phi Broke , I wholeheartedly agree that Insecure crossed the line wearing the letters. The brothers at Moo Psi Moo are also enraged by this heinous undertaking and demand a public apology from HBO , Issa Rae, Issa Knife, Amanda Seales, Seal the singer, and Seals the animals.

We got trashed by Tom Joyner one year when the FAMU Drum Major died in that hazing shit that had nothing to do with my frat. frfr.

Nah. He had to answer for that.

This isn't that serious at all.

As soon as Issa was talkin bout moving forward and they cut to her and Lawrence at the airport...I knew it was a wrap.

I've seen that look she had on her face b4. Smh. That shyt cuts deep man
He got a baby on the way....she suppose to stay?

The thing about the sorority letters tho. Isn’t it like a copyright thing like gotta pay to use it or something like that

I guess the time-lapse make sense. I was high watching this and was hella 😕 confused at 1st. I am like when did Molly and Nathan start planning an event together. I legit stopped and when back to season 4...like did I miss something.

Molly and Issa back cool again...that took 1 episode.And I am with Molly on once I seen your dick...the chilling and whatnot as friends is a no go.

Molly momma wrong as hell for trying to set her up with that corny dude Herbert 😆

And Issa don't need to drink 🙄 lol I feel bad for Nathan.

Back