Welcome To aBlackWeb

The moral to Lawrence's story....

giphy.gif

ya know...for "family planning" and all that ol' shit.

Now this darkskin Drake-ass migga got a kid named Mustafa.

Last edited:
Wtf Earthquakes at the Beach. That threw me lol. As many beaches I have been to its mostly in the South or East Coast areas.

And I fucks with Molly!!! I love how she like um we bout to ask right now if Nathan and Resha talking to each other.

Last edited:
Idk y’all shit ain’t hitting for me like it should

I feel this show notoriously takes 4+ episodes to bring the story out . Like so far I kinda already knew the molly/Issa beef would be resolved and that Issa and Lawrence were done. It's like 25 minutes of TV...and I be feeling like it's not a ton of things going on.

I slick want to wait 3 to 4 weeks and watch a bunch of episodes all at once.

I feel this show notoriously takes 4+ episodes to bring the story out . Like so far I kinda already knew the molly/Issa beef would be resolved and that Issa and Lawrence were done. It's like 25 minutes of TV...and I be feeling like it's not a ton of things going on.

I slick want to wait 3 to 4 weeks and watch a bunch of episodes all at once.
See..... someone gets it
and nigga ain’t tell his homies that she was just fucking w Andrew?

actually u k ow the timeline for this show and all 5 seasons? Like how much time has passed from episode 1 til now?

See..... someone gets it
and nigga ain’t tell his homies that she was just fucking w Andrew?

actually u k ow the timeline for this show and all 5 seasons? Like how much time has passed from episode 1 til now?
That's a good question 🤔.It's at least 3 years. Tiffany and Lawrence had a baby in different seasons. So that's my best guess lol.

But I still love the show now lol. I love the awkward moments and how real the show is. There are many things I really enjoy about the show and a added bonus is the soundtrack to the show is amazing lol.

That's a good question 🤔.It's at least 3 years. Tiffany and Lawrence had a baby in different seasons. So that's my best guess lol.

But I still love the show now lol. I love the awkward moments and how real the show is. There are many things I really enjoy about the show and a added bonus is the soundtrack to the show is amazing lol.
They went through all that in 3 years? Lmao

now I get it I love the show just randomly watched the first 4 seasons last week plus the Nigerians ( Yvonne, Luvie) are like friends of friends so I’m always gonna support the show And anything they do

Back