Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's your thoughts on Molly and Issa friendship?
Well... long answer listen to this podcast with my thoughts. I am one of the speakers.

Short answer it's Issa fault They both have contributed to the miscommunication. I am team #molly in terms of their relationship issues. I want them to fix it though

Well... long answer listen to this podcast with my thoughts. I am one of the speakers.

Short answer it's Issa fault They both have contributed to the miscommunication. I am team #molly in terms of their relationship issues. I want them to fix it though
You got a podcast girl!? Lemme add this so I can listen at work 😌

When she was answering that question on the panel, she might as well have been answering about her thoughts on her relationship with Lawrence

When she was answering that question on the panel, she might as well have been answering about her thoughts on her relationship with Lawrence

Naw she knew it was over with him. We all knew, last season. He having a baby by the rebound chick. It's team Nathan now. But he did ghost her...which was a no-no. I want them to share more about Nathan's story.

This situation shows how it is more to relationships than the foundational I like you ,we have fun together and can live with each other. Issa and Lawrence weren't communicating in a way that allowed them to be vulnerable with each other. Because see when you are able to be vulnerable and feel supported you can get pass the rough patches easier.

Seriously, who cares.
I've come across and know some folks that take it serious. And some will challenge you just to see if you know what you talking about. And that's been across the board. Some take it more serious than others.
But she is acting like she said it'll be a different story if she was in public posting with the paraphernalia. But i think folks need something to gripe about I bet you if she was a zeta or delta they wouldn't be tripping.
And hell it's too late to boycott it and everybody vested in the show so now what?

Back