Welcome To aBlackWeb

This episode was so good. Made me feel a way cuz I'm kinda in the best friend having a baby so you feeling left out situation. Woooo....lemme invite this heffa to breakfast in the morning.

*wipes tear*

I like that issa and lawrence are over each other. And I'm liking the direction they took Lawrence in. He's single in his 30s and he's at the point where he gotta figure out what he wants outa life and a partner. Too bad we probly won't be seeing much of him anymore cuz that'd be interesting to dive into from the male perspective.

Dro's hair was tragic. Mush mouf bastid.

Wtf happened to Nathan.

Molly keep taking L after L after L after L. She gotta get a W eventually.

This episode was so good. Made me feel a way cuz I'm kinda in the best friend having a baby so you feeling left out situation. Woooo....lemme invite this heffa to breakfast in the morning.

*wipes tear*

I like that issa and lawrence are over each other. And I'm liking the direction they took Lawrence in. He's single in his 30s and he's at the point where he gotta figure out what he wants outa life and a partner. Too bad we probly won't be seeing much of him anymore cuz that'd be interesting to dive into from the male perspective.

Dro's hair was tragic. Mush mouf bastid.

Wtf happened to Nathan.

Molly keep taking L after L after L after L. She gotta get a W eventually.
How molly take a l this episode

How molly take a l this episode
Seeing issa and lawrence have a good convo had her thinking shit would go smoothly with dro...it didn't.

Then Candace showed up. Wasn't a problem but it's awkward given the situation..

Finding out dro and Candace are having a baby. Again not a problem, but a blow to the ego. She wants to be in a relationship and the people in one around her are doing great and she's not.

Seeing issa and lawrence have a good convo had her thinking shit would go smoothly with dro...it didn't.

Then Candace showed up. Wasn't a problem but it's awkward given the situation..

Finding out dro and Candace are having a baby. Again not a problem, but a blow to the ego. She wants to be in a relationship and the people in one around her are doing great and she's not.
She set them rules up. if she wasn't trying to put rules in he probably would have told her that she was pregnant. And she shouldn't have never got feelings for him any way, she was ok with him being married and being the side chick that's all on her

Damn......... what if it ain't dro baby and it's somebody else child and he don't even know she pregnant

episode was banging.

Lawrence is a single good looking dude with money having too much fun so yea i can see him catching an STD.

Nathan gotta have the law on him lol. The first episode he took off running when the fight happened. He distancing himself from Issa when he need to give a statement about what happened or maybe he just hitting and dashing.

Lol at Tiffany photo shopping her face on all them celebrity pregnant pics. Her and husband relationship seems kinda off. Like they don't like each other but maintaining the marriage due to the baby.

But every single girl in the series is a mess personally.

Nathan gotta have the law on him lol. The first episode he took off running when the fight happened. He distancing himself from Issa when he need to give a statement about what happened or maybe he just hitting and dashing.
I think he’s on the run I don’t think he’s being mean on purpose to Issa.

Back