Welcome To aBlackWeb

I really don't give a fuck if Lawrence comes back even though him and Chad has been the male actors they've had on the show. I will say they need a better male story line than Daniel though his shit is just not cutting it.

It can still happen but probably would've been better if it happened in the first two seasons if they got Chad and Kelly in the same room when both groups were together. They would've turned shit out easily with the wild shit they be saying.

Molly was looking so fucking right in that t-shirt and panties after they woke from being off the drugs.

Kelly is funny as fuck " Come on lil nigga!!"

That Hi Molly I'm Percocet line was the type of corny shit that might work if chick actually catches that joke.

Bruh...this the 2nd damn week Molly been lookin magically delicious. I might have to rethink my opinion about her.

This by far was the funniest episodes of the season. Kelly...my gawd. Who casted ole girl deserves a fuccin raise. Lol.

Issa broke but got money for a weekend pass at Coachella and Airbnb?

Of course they bring lawrence back when I start to be cool with new dude.

New dude better hope someone has a malcolm x role ready cause he about to be out a job. He look just like dude.

You have to buy those Coachella tickets damn near a year in advance before she quit her job and was out on her ass living with Daniel. Plus I wouldn’t be surprised if Molly helped with the ticket.

And I can’t tell which one of you’s are broke boys & girls because next weeks preview on HBO definitely showed Issa and Lawrence catching up, it running through what Lawrence has been up to & then the two running into each other again at another gathering later on.

Lawrence back. GANG GANG.

And I can’t tell which one of you’s are broke boys & girls because next weeks preview on HBO definitely showed Issa and Lawrence catching up, it running through what Lawrence has been up to & then the two running into each other again at another gathering later on.

Lawrence back. GANG GANG.

Remember when certain a female poster tried to paint Lawrence in a bad light and make it seem like he cheated on Issa, that Tasha was thirsty hoe who deliberately was trying to break up Lawrence & Issa, but couldn't come up wit a legit argument to back said claims up b/c of the fact that they were use to seeing ain't shyt niggas on TV and a character like Lawrence threw them for a loop so she didn't quite know how to handle that situation of Issa cheating on a good man so she tried to blame Lawrence for Issa cheating wit Daniel and we gave her the Obama...
b34a336f42928157fa50ba2b01780dec.gif
...type of reaction?

Good times I tell ya.

Last edited:
Remember when certain a female poster tried to paint Lawrence in a bad light and make it seem like he cheated on Issa, that Tasha was thirsty hoe who deliberately was trying to break up Lawrence & Issa, but couldn't come up wit a legit argument to back said claims up b/c of the fact that they were use to seeing ain't shyt niggas on TV and a character like Lawrence threw them for a loop so she didn't quite know how to handle that situation of Issa cheating on a good man so she tried to blame Lawrence for Issa cheating on Daniel and we gave her the Obama...
View attachment 71496
...type of reaction?

Good times I tell ya.
Lol who was that?

DnKcI18V4AAtrPv.jpg

Back