FEATURED India Arie: Janelle Monae and Meg The Stallion Doesn’t Represent Us Well

test
Depending on the setting you can let her know this ain’t the place or time for that

Lmao at niggas losing all decorum or common sense over a big booty
Niggas be dead an in a box over some ass... over hippopotamus ass .. over some 3 ass, over some butterfly tattoo..over some ass without matching thighs ass cuz niggas gonna nig

So now a party is not the "proper setting" to shake ass?? See this why now when go out to have good time people just stand around with their phones out...
All parties are not created equal

What party is it not ok to shake ass? A kid birthday party and maybe a job party or one them high scale ritzy joints. But if they playing music somebody is moving their hips

Reactions: silverfoxx
I mean I get what India is saying and agree with her BUT I fucked a few classy hoes at Essence. They wasn't busting it open on a stage but was fo sho was doing it in the Hotel.......good times

You mean women was out here choosin and fucking at Essence Fest? Well damn. And here we're being told Essence Fest used to be where you'd get nothing but Yolanda Adam's greatest hits

You mean women was out here choosin and fucking at Essence Fest? Well damn. And here we're being told Essence Fest used to be where you'd get nothing but Yolanda Adam's greatest hits
Them Yolanda Adam's hoes be the main ones especially if they're out of state hell for some of them if they cross the county line they turn into what Meg the Stallion trying to be.

Focus on how my post came to be and why it was said
If your point is that Essence is comparable to a church revival, then that's where one of the disconnects are.

If your point is that Essence is comparable to a church revival, then that's where one of the disconnects are.
The point was in reference to if a certain song come on folks should shake their ass

Somebody else said depends on the setting because the original person just said the song

So therefore, “all parties are not created equal”

My sister had a bday party last weekend and it perfect setting for that

My wife company had a party a few months ago for their clients, it was not the setting for that

So don’t lose your decorum over a damn song

So now a party is not the "proper setting" to shake ass?? See this why now when go out to have good time people just stand around with their phones out...
I said depending on the place and setting… u throwing ass at a White House party in front of Obama and them?

The point was in reference to if a certain song come on folks should shake their ass

Somebody else said depends on the setting because the original person just said the song

So therefore, “all parties are not created equal”

My sister had a bday party last weekend and it perfect setting for that

My wife company had a party a few months ago for their clients, it was not the setting for that

So don’t lose your decorum over a damn song
But someone's work party might be the right place 🤷🏾‍♂️

I still contend this isn't really the issue is made out to be

How many of the people that are taking issue with this would just go to a JM concert if it wasn't included at something like Essence.

I'ma speak for me. The older I get and the more disconnected I feel about something, the easier it is for me to not give a shit about it. I don't see it on my TL. I don't Google search it. It just doesn't exist to me and my bubble.

JM will be in several cities this year doing this same/similar act each stop and the people that support her will gladly be there

The people who don't fuck with her won't even know she's in town

Both of these scenarios are ok to me

But someone's work party might be the right place 🤷🏾‍♂️

I still contend this isn't really the issue is made out to be

How many of the people that are taking issue with this would just go to a JM concert if it wasn't included at something like Essence.

I'ma speak for me. The older I get and the more disconnected I feel about something, the easier it is for me to not give a shit about it. I don't see it on my TL. I don't Google search it. It just doesn't exist to me and my bubble.

JM will be in several cities this year doing this same/similar act each stop and the people that support her will gladly be there

The people who don't fuck with her won't even know she's in town

Both of these scenarios are ok to me
That's fine if she's doing that at her shows, it's not fine doing it at Essence. Y'all talking about everything else but what India was getting at