Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm Tryna Be Messy on My Day Off...

I see nothing wrong. Unless I was specifically giving the money for something for the child. It's more of a reimbursement for things they bought thought the month.

Fair. She postponed on getting the bundles cause she was covering for what the baby daddy didn't give on time. Now that she got it, the bundles are on deck.

And niggas be killing me acting like they doing something by giving the bare minimum. That child's needs aren't an obligation, they're a responsibility you should happily step up to provide.

Some bitch in the comments said "if I wana buy a dolphin it's my business" lmaooooooo

Some of y'all sounding soft....fuck imma reimburse her ass for?

Fuck her.

I'll do for my kid. I'll plan out what needs to be done.

Wish a bitch would come at me with some bundle nonsense.

Some of y'all sounding soft....fuck imma reimburse her ass for?

Fuck her.

I'll do for my kid. I'll plan out what needs to be done.

Wish a bitch would come at me with some bundle nonsense.

Please no bm is saying buy her bundles. If he didnt help out when needed and she covered it why she cant get her hair done

I look at it like...if you not the custodial parent and you only paying cs once or twice a month, you can't really say shit unless the kid is tore up/clearly not being taken care of. But if everything else is fine otherwise and homegirl spend a lil on herself here and there, you just gon have to deal. Get joint or full custody if you feel a way about it.

Stop applying yo wackass bm to everything and focus
Has nothing to do with my bm...this is more about this situation.
Here's the problem...she knew the dude she was fuckin with.
She know how he was...so why think it would be different when they have a kid?
Dude ain't shit for only giving a little bit...rather than just doing for his kid.
She didn't require him to be a full-time dad and its clear dude aint trynna be a full time dad.

Why give $100 once when you can do more day to day. And if shorty can't get her hair done to provide for the kid....things need to change.
Dude needs to step up if he can't pay more....

But we also don't know the whole story. Only one side.

Back