Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm single because....

Im still tripping bout imagine if the roles were reversed.

You get to your girl crib, its another dude in there. You find out they chill and smoke together often. That there is already wild as fuck and a relationship ender.

But then imagine if your girl asks you to leave her alone with dude to go pick up food? Lmao. Like why dont you leave us alone for about 20 minutes. Like you my girl and im the 3rd wheel?

Shit would never pass.

Props to dude though. I done dirt as a youngin, but always has to sneak around and have intricate ass lies. Dude doing the same shit I was doing but with a ton less stress.
Ain't really no props to give
This didn't seem like a boyfriend/girlfriend thing but more of an "understanding"

So what's the point testing the waters and all of that if y'all both already know what it is?!

Ain't really no props to give
This didn't seem like a boyfriend/girlfriend thing but more of an "understanding"

So what's the point testing the waters and all of that if y'all both already know what it is?!

You might be right. Im Really not thinking that deep bout it and just saying shit.

Im still tripping bout imagine if the roles were reversed.

You get to your girl crib, its another dude in there. You find out they chill and smoke together often. That there is already wild as fuck and a relationship ender.

But then imagine if your girl asks you to leave her alone with dude to go pick up food? Lmao. Like why dont you leave us alone for about 20 minutes. Like you my girl and im the 3rd wheel?

Shit would never pass.

Props to dude though. I done dirt as a youngin, but always has to sneak around and have intricate ass lies. Dude doing the same shit I was doing but with a ton less stress.

I’d catch a whole charge

Thank you for reaching the hard hitting questions, fam

He keeps mid but we smoke loud. I had two blunts of rainbow runtz that I had to put away. We smoked a blunt of his mid and she matched but I left before she sparked hers. I didn't wanna smoke no more until she left so I could get back to the loud and finish our night. He said she'd be gone by the time I got back. I parked and he said she was still there so I unparked and dipped.

Ohhhh so u really went on that food run with intentions of bringing it back like a doja huh lmao

Back