Welcome To aBlackWeb

Im over J cole acting fake broke

Niggas want the billionaire boss to pay them more but don’t the cost of the product to go up from paying ming lee more so she can move out the doghouse she renting.

nah that cost too much. I’m buying this, it’s cheaper ass niggas.

Now Ming lee outta work but you still got a new tv and crocs, not giving a fuck but still saying your boss makes too much.

foh

What niggas you talking bout I’d have no problem paying more if folks are paid more. You really want folks to be hypocrites but forget they want everyone treated fairly but to you that’s oppression of the rich.

And further wtf you keep saying Americans can’t or don’t deserve better because somebody has it worse. You and Dwayne say that and never explain it. Saying it could be worse dies not fix violence in Charlotte at your niece school does it? Don’t stop crim in any city don’t make anything better it’s deflection and it’s weak. In one post you say niggas don’t want better then you say we already got it good? Which is it?

What niggas you talking bout I’d have no problem paying more if folks are paid more. You really want folks to be hypocrites but forget they want everyone treated fairly but to you that’s oppression of the rich.

And further wtf you keep saying Americans can’t or don’t deserve better because somebody has it worse. You and Dwayne say that and never explain it. Saying it could be worse dies not fix violence in Charlotte at your niece school does it? Don’t stop crim in any city don’t make anything better it’s deflection and it’s weak. In one post you say niggas don’t want better then you say we already got it good? Which is it?
Where the fuck I say Americans shouldn’t want better. You want niggas with no skills to be able to have the same shit as a director of sales. That’s not how it works.

and try understanding the message in what is being said.....if people can float across water to want better maybe you can go across the city to have better. But nah..... that’s not what you got from that. You get a whole buncha other shit.

and yes we do have it better in the US. Y’all niggas just don’t see how yet complain about not having enough. Like stated in another thread.....it’s plenty of shit in this site that can bring people higher but is it utilized?
If it’s not then it’s safe to assume you don’t want more.
It’s just a matter of time for a lot of y’all. But keep waiting on the govt to fix shit. Keep not preparing. You only see what you want.

Where the fuck I say Americans shouldn’t want better. You want niggas with no skills to be able to have the same shit as a director of sales. That’s not how it works.

and try understanding the message in what is being said.....if people can float across water to want better maybe you can go across the city to have better. But nah..... that’s not what you got from that. You get a whole buncha other shit.

and yes we do have it better in the US. Y’all niggas just don’t see how yet complain about not having enough. Like stated in another thread.....it’s plenty of shit in this site that can bring people higher but is it utilized?
If it’s not then it’s safe to assume you don’t want more.
It’s just a matter of time for a lot of y’all. But keep waiting on the govt to fix shit. Keep not preparing. You only see what you want.

I wrote a whole paragraph then realized you’re talking about something I never said or stated or implied. You just wanna argue with me man. Like it fuels your day. Be on all my comments and every thread made by race. Just to argue. Get you some friends man

I wrote a whole paragraph then realized you’re talking about something I never said or stated or implied. You just wanna argue with me man. Like it fuels your day. Be on all my comments and every thread made by race. Just to argue. Get you some friends man
Now you taking the cowards way out.
Stop trying to make yourself more important than you are cuz you realize how crazy you stay sounding.

when have nothing to add , you always then say someone is following you around.
Smdh

I expect you to not reply to my shit either.

peace for us both

Now you taking the cowards way out.
Stop trying to make yourself more important than you are cuz you realize how crazy you stay sounding.

when have nothing to add , you always then say someone is following you around.
Smdh

I expect you to not reply to my shit either.

peace for us both

Because you blatantly lied I never said the unskilled worker should get paid the same as a manager. Blatant and false. Again you keep bringing up how we can have it worse but if I say I think that American workers and people living in other countries should be treated better as workers then you don’t address it. Because you want me to be only concerned with Americans so you can play gotcha

You literally saying because we American that we shouldn’t complain because somebody else has it worse. Tell me how that improves the conversation we all know we have it relatively good. Then you say because we want to be treated better by CEOs and jobs that we are asking for handouts. When workers used to protest for their rights in the 20s so we could get a break time and a lunch time or to not have kids work in factories you would say “well you could be slaves let’s just work with what we have and find something else” that’s what you do here.

And next you’re gonna say “I’ve shown niggas better but they don’t want it!” So you can be the victim.

So what we doing here we have this convo every two weeks and you so personally invested you can’t see the other side.

Because you blatantly lied I never said the unskilled worker should get paid the same as a manager. Blatant and false. Again you keep bringing up how we can have it worse but if I say I think that American workers and people living in other countries should be treated better as workers then you don’t address it. Because you want me to be only concerned with Americans so you can play gotcha

You literally saying because we American that we shouldn’t complain because somebody else has it worse. Tell me how that improves the conversation we all know we have it relatively good. Then you say because we want to be treated better by CEOs and jobs that we are asking for handouts. When workers used to protest for their rights in the 20s so we could get a break time and a lunch time or to not have kids work in factories you would say “well you could be slaves let’s just work with what we have and find something else” that’s what you do here.

And next you’re gonna say “I’ve shown niggas better but they don’t want it!” So you can be the victim.

So what we doing here we have this convo every two weeks and you so personally invested you can’t see the other side.
Nigga just stay on your side I’ll stay on mine.

you just don’t comprehend shit well an are more invested in proving me wrong.

Ain’t no victims here

Lol taking the cowards way out now woooowww
Because I won’t use excuse as to why I can’t do some shit?

cuz I don’t blame white peoples all the time?

yup, cowards way out the debate.

my point still stand until you show me a better way

So then you gotta go down the list and be mad at every comic who ever had a rape joke ever

Let's not just be mad at Corey.

Run down on Sarah Silverman,Dave Chappelle,Eddie Murphy, and a list way too long to name.

Nobody is lining up mad at Eddie for making jokes about Mr. T. raping niggas on Delirious.

Because I won’t use excuse as to why I can’t do some shit?

cuz I don’t blame white peoples all the time?

yup, cowards way out the debate.

my point still stand until you show me a better way

Who did any of that tho? Some more made up shit to feel good. Fragile ass old nigga

Who did any of that tho? Some more made up shit to feel good. Fragile ass old nigga
Limp wrist fat nigga
let’s not act like you don’t make up shit.

thinking I said creating jobs stops racism.
Now you lying says I said, just be happy where you are. Then when it’s explained you act retarded and say you should just said that. Even tho I did.

these convos because you can’t think and you make shit up. Don’t put this on me.

Limp wrist fat nigga
let’s not act like you don’t make up shit.

thinking I said creating jobs stops racism.
Now you lying says I said, just be happy where you are. Then when it’s explained you act retarded and say you should just said that. Even tho I did.

these convos because you can’t think and you make shit up. Don’t put this on me.

You’re projecting your lord on me like a bitch would do. Suck my dick

Back