Welcome To aBlackWeb

If Your S/O Didn't Like Their Parents...

I got a lot of unpopular OPINIONS on Kobe/Vanessa

I think the only reason he had so many kids is cuz he kept trying to have Kobe Jr. She couldn't even give him a boy lol.. not her fault but damn

I think he hit that white girl from utah Raw as some sense of rebelling from Vanessa. He got some false sense of temporary freedom or sumn

I think one of the reasons they moved so far away from the city of LA to the point they have to helicopter in was Vanessa's idea, to get far away from her Mexican relatives

I’d be shocked if that girl was the only one Kobe had an affair with.

I got a lot of unpopular OPINIONS on Kobe/Vanessa

I think the only reason he had so many kids is cuz he kept trying to have Kobe Jr. She couldn't even give him a boy lol.. not her fault but damn

I think he hit that white girl from utah Raw as some sense of rebelling from Vanessa. He got some false sense of temporary freedom or sumn

I think one of the reasons they moved so far away from the city of LA to the point they have to helicopter in was Vanessa's idea, to get far away from her Mexican relatives

I feel like his marriage to her didn't benefit him very much

Its his fault he couldn't have a son lol. He provides the y chromosome.

it's wild that it's OK for men to gossip online about another man's relationship

shit seems strange ( non hetero 🙁) to sit and analyze why another man wifed or smashed a particular woman

@Disanthrope u sound like u in a hair/nail salon talking that way about this man marriage and his white girl escapades:icu:
Come on son, I'm talking race and politics. This ain't tea

Right. Kobe was suppose to be building black family wealth but he didn't. He got trapped and stuck. His parents most likely wanted him to marry a good, kind, intelligent and educated black woman.
Imagine raising ur son right … introducing him to a skill that’s gonna make him multi millionaire and then seeing him wife a video hoe and not even a black one

At least Drake had the sense to be ashamed of it lmao

Yes, because when the lord provides to us in abundance, it’s not just so we can have, it’s also so that we can give. And even if my S/O didn’t like their parents. It’s still their parents. And regardless of what your parents do, they are the resources god used to bring you here. Of ever gift you have, either or came from your mom and your dad.

to scoff at time continually would be like scoffing at god for whatever blessings you’ve gotten in your life based on your gifts. He specifically used them and their individual traits to make you. So like them or not, we might not like where we came from, but it’s made us who we are.

Gotta pay homage and sometimes you’re blessed specifically to do so. Don’t block your future blessings being bitter toward past failures.

You do in their memory, what they didn’t have the strength to do.

it's wild that it's OK for men to gossip online about another man's relationship

shit seems strange ( non hetero 🙁) to sit and analyze why another man wifed or smashed a particular woman

@Disanthrope u sound like u in a hair/nail salon talking that way about this man marriage and his white girl escapades:icu:

Cuz he a ho ass nigga

The folly of youth but goes to show athleticism and stupidity goes more hand in hand rather than not.

Was it a folly though? She didn’t have a bunch of kids and bounce and put him on child support. Never blasted him or anything. She coulda bounced on him when the scandal went down but she didn’t. I mean I’m not saying she not a gold digger but I really think he made the decisions

Back