Welcome To aBlackWeb

If Your S/O Didn't Like Their Parents...

Goldie

Kobe With The Pivot
Site Owner
and your s/o passed away after yall were married for 10 plus years. The whole 10 plus years you and your s/o been in drama with their parents.

Would you give them some of the money left behind if they were down bad?

Topic comes from the Kobe/Vanessa situation:

if they are really down bad like that

then sure why not

especially if me and my s/o had kids...........couldn't have their grandparents living on the edge like that

some shit is just about being decent

mofos donate to strangers all the time

but willing to let petty shit block them from actually helping people who are related

that just don't make sense to me IMO

and your s/o passed away after yall were married for 10 plus years. The whole 10 plus years you and your s/o been in drama with their parents.

No

The Doc got a point finally. If my S/O made me set for life and passed and her parents hurting even if we on some knuck if you buck type shit, I feel it's just right I make a one time donation to help and go separate ways.

That shit is on kobe.
She being close to him probably knows to the level he didn't fuck with them
She can out of the kindness of her heart give something but maybe she knows he wasn't with it.

Again that shit is on kobe

This is a case by case situation but if I know they're struggling me personally I couldn't watch my SO's parents be assed out. I j
What if your significant other hated their guts and in their eyes it was with good reason?
Could u do it knowing they'd be pissed at you?

That shit is on kobe.
She being close to him probably knows to the level he didn't fuck with them
She can out of the kindness of her heart give something but maybe she knows he wasn't with it.

Again that shit is on kobe
This whole narrative of Kobe not fucking with them is all because of HER tho. She's the elephant in the room nobody has the balls to address

What if your significant other hated their guts and in their eyes it was with good reason?
Could u do it knowing they'd be pissed at you?
Yes, for the most part most family issues can be fixed with a conversation or a therapy. If my wife's family is a bunch jackasses and I know they're fucked up and struggling and I got it to give I'll help that one time letting them know that their child didn't fuck with them but I'm not her but she's no longer here and I wouldn't want you to struggle so take this and never talk to me again.

It depends how far the disrespect got and how long it lasted. It also depends on how much money I got. Thats clearly not an issue for V.Bryant.

Its hard to really say. In a vacuum i want to say yes cause if I got Kobes estate, whats a few hundred thousand or even a mil or three.

But we all have a limit or a line where when that one thing happens and is said, there aint never no coming back, ever.

And not knowing all the details, i cant judgr V.Bryant one way or another

Idk the details
Would reflect even worse on him if he let a chick get between him and his parents
It's simple. The Bryants were working class black Americans who wanted to be protective their investment. From Kobes own mouth he fell in love with her because she was "so pretty" and literally no other reason. He jumped out the window to marry her, his parents disapproved.

This whole thread premise is off base because it's not factoring in the SO is the reason for the divide and there is no other reason

Back