Welcome To aBlackWeb

IF Your Friend's S/O Made A Pass At U Would U Tell?

What Would You Do?

• I Wouldn't Tell My Friend

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • I Would Tell

Votes: 20 71.4%
  • I'd Smash

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
Happens to me all the time... these hoes ain't loyal... always looking to trade up.

The thing is, if I went for it and scooped one of these thots up, they would just leave me for the next man when they found someone on the "next level" from me (rapper, athlete, etc.)

This girl I know on facebook was posting all these wedding photos of her and husband last year. Everyday a new picture about her and her man about #couplegoals and all that nonsense. She just left her husband and kids for a neighbourhood gang leader who just got out of jail that she met at a party. Her whole family and friends have disowned her now and her husband feels like a chump...

This girl I know on facebook was posting all these wedding photos of her and husband last year. Everyday a new picture about her and her man about #couplegoals and all that nonsense. She just left her husband and kids for a neighbourhood gang leader who just got out of jail that she met at a party. Her whole family and friends have disowned her now and her husband feels like a chump...
im sure ol buddy left a trail of ignored red flags behind him

"i should've known!!"
giphy.gif

I probally wouldn't, I'd just ignore her or play stupid like I don't understand, He will find out eventually and I don't want to be in the middle of their bullshit

He need to put her on child support

Back