Welcome To aBlackWeb

IF Your Friend's S/O Made A Pass At U Would U Tell?

What Would You Do?

• I Wouldn't Tell My Friend

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • I Would Tell

Votes: 20 71.4%
  • I'd Smash

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
I have been hit on by almost all of my friends boyfriends. Every time I told them, they stopped talking to me or started treating me different. One time I decided to not say anything and my friend found out, then they all started excluding me from shit. Saying oh we forgot to invite you and blah blah. I caught on to the game. Now I have 2.5 close friends.
2 and a half, lmao

My ex told me she didn't trust NO woman...including her closest friends around me.

We were at the bowling alley one time, and me and her homegirl was just chattin while my ex bowled. After she bowled, outta nowhere this hefa deliberately jumped b/t us as we're conversing. Me and her homegirl looked at her this puzzled expression like "Ummm...ok." The shyt was unnecessary. I just smh.

My ex told me she didn't trust NO woman...including her closest friends around me.

We were at the bowling alley one time, and me and her homegirl was just chattin while my ex bowled. After she bowled, outta nowhere this hefa deliberately jumped b/t us as we're conversing. Me and her homegirl looked at her this puzzled expression like "Ummm...ok." The shyt was unnecessary. I just smh.
See, she would've got molly wopped on sight

Been in the situation before, she was drunk as shit and tried to fuck. Told mate about it he didn’t believe me, fast forward 8 months he found out she was fucking his best mate behind his back.

She just up and left without a word left him with a apartment to pay for and a dog she recently purchased, he was broken for a while but I did try to warn him.

I'm telling her and after I'm done telling her I'm going to let her know I'm not coming around like that anymore because he makes me uncomfortable. She can take it how she wants, I'll always be there for her but don't bring your mans around me with his foul ass.

This happened with a chick I worked with. She really was one of the only people I fucked with outside of work. She was dealing with this trifling ass sneaky dude. He was quiet as hell but after the stuff she told me, smh.
Anyway, she would get mad AT ME because he was looking at my ass smh. I wouldn't even know until other's at work would tell me they caught him looking and stuff like that. She wanted him nowhere near me, she would grab him and take him as far away from me as she could while still being able to get work done. It became a problem because she was too damn extra and my manager kept sending me over to help her slow ass out. I stopped all communication with ole girl, she almost made me beat her ass at work. I tried to ring her damn neck right in front of our manager.

I have 1 very close friend and if that was to happen I would tell his ass off then let her know what went down. Now this has happened to me with chicks Ive socialized with or don’t know. I don’t tell them, only because women who deal with men like that know damn well their man is no good. I would tell him to get on somewhere and keep it moving. I’m staying out of that. I just be shaking my head and telling my sisters what happened lol

Dang at all the women on here going through that
Y'all must be holdin big time
Y'alls friend must have horrible decision making skills when it comes to choosing mates

Ive had it happen multiple times. Ive never told lol. Niggas just gonna get in their feelings and I dont care for it. Most times everybody drunk or high anyway so I just let that shit rock. I aint never set tripped tho... There was one time tho my boy and his girl broke up and she showed up at this bar I was working at looking super lit. Hes lucky im not a bad guy cause she was all on a nigga. Hug goodbye was tense as fuck like we aint want to let eachother go on some movie shit. I fought myself not to go home with her even tho she was technically fair game.
They got back together so im glad I didnt but I doubt she went to sleep unfucked that night. I had that shit wet up.

Another time I grabbed my roommates girls ass thinking it was another chick I was messing with she just turned around saw it was me but was smiling at me like I could get it no problem. Shit was fucked up. I actually told him about it right away tho since we were living together and shit and we laughed about it over some shots. They married now.

tenor.gif

Back