Welcome To aBlackWeb

IF Your Friend's S/O Made A Pass At U Would U Tell?

What Would You Do?

• I Wouldn't Tell My Friend

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • I Would Tell

Votes: 20 71.4%
  • I'd Smash

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
it has happened before and i have told them. wasn't appreciated at the time but they neva failed 2 appreciate it when it was later confirmed with evidence that was harder to dispute. they usually contacted me to apologize n say they shld've listened lol

i still wld tell a woman bcuz i'd want to be told if my man was making passes outhea. only difference is i might tell them anonymously so tht i dont get shot as the messenger

Awe don't say that. You just haven't found her yet.

I definitely don't want any of my boys girlfriends and wives making passes at me anyway lol. I've known both parties for years so I've never had to deal with that specific drama. Wouldn't mind a threesome in general just to say it happened though :jordan:

Being the rolling Stone that I am. ....

2EuJaYj.png

So me and this girl was cool since the 6 or 7th grade. As we got older we got closer, when we got to high school she started dating this dude. We were all cool and shit. They ended up having a son together and it was like I became an auntie. Well the boys 7th bday party happened. He pulled me to the side,
I'm thinking he was gonna tell me some shit about the party or something. He tells me he has been feeling me ever since he hooked up with my friend. Mind you me and his gf are damn near sisters. I told her later what he said after the party and she never treated me the same. Her and I are no longer friends.

So me and this girl was cool since the 6 or 7th grade. As we got older we got closer, when we got to high school she started dating this dude. We were all cool and shit. They ended up having a son together and it was like I became an auntie. Well the boys 7th bday party happened. He pulled me to the side,
I'm thinking he was gonna tell me some shit about the party or something. He tells me he has been feeling me ever since he hooked up with my friend. Mind you me and his gf are damn near sisters. I told her later what he said after the party and she never treated me the same. Her and I are no longer friends.
Kinda friend was that? Smh.

My best friends baby daddy told her to tell me he wants to holler. Piece of shit.

It is what it is you did what you felt was right.

I'd avoid that broad like the black plague.

If it persist, record the convo.

I have been hit on by almost all of my friends boyfriends. Every time I told them, they stopped talking to me or started treating me different. One time I decided to not say anything and my friend found out, then they all started excluding me from shit. Saying oh we forgot to invite you and blah blah. I caught on to the game. Now I have 2.5 close friends.

I have been hit on by almost all of my friends boyfriends. Every time I told them, they stopped talking to me or started treating me different. One time I decided to not say anything and my friend found out, then they all started excluding me from shit. Saying oh we forgot to invite you and blah blah. I caught on to the game. Now I have 2.5 close friends.
sad thing is, im not sure whether 2 ask if u had aint shit friends with aint shit bfs or if thats just how ppl are.

sad thing is, im not sure whether 2 ask if u had aint shit friends with aint shit bfs or if thats just how ppl are.
Them and their boyfriends ain't shit. I'm very sociable. Talking is my thing. That's one thing I take pride in. I'm able to talk to almost anybody about anything. I'm not shy to speak. My friends say that's one thing about me that they love, even bitches I've had to drop. They were more shy than I am and kinda lived through me and my ability to socialize. I remember times hanging out and just talking and getting stank ass looks from them because their bf asked me a question.

Back