Welcome To aBlackWeb

If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Have A Cheap Wedding

That turned different real fast...

Any who to be truthfully honest when people ask me if that was the most exciting day of my life I say no. It was the most annoying I don't like to be the center of attention and I felt like I was dolled up and placed in a glass box to be awed at. The only part I enjoy remembering was looking into his eyes and stating my vows and promises (not to be too sappy). With all that said I'm glad it was "a broke ass wedding" cuz the wedding wasn't for us at all it was for our family and friends to hear us and watch us make the commitments we already made to each other.

Last edited:
I don't plan on getting married and if I do there will only be acouple people there.

I'd rather spend that money on the honeymoon or something towards our future
I think in the future its gonna no longer be a legal requirement to do the ceremony, prolly just paperwork n notary.

What the hell lmao.
yeah, I'm like that nigga from Silence of the Lambs.

Bill.jpg

You already hate yourself, I'll just add my tribute towards it.

I only support one type of pride, my own. :orly:
as if paprika. Asians who catfish for YEARS as young black men r not proud.

u n i r more alike than u want to admit to urself.

only i have fun dancing for the mirror to 80s music

as if paprika. Asians who catfish for YEARS as young black men r not proud.

u n i r more alike than u want to admit to urself.

only i have fun dancing for the mirror to 80s music

Caps when you spell the robot's name.

But I am Asian... China built me...

Your comparison for us doesnt add up with my learning sensors.

That's where I got you beat, I don't limit myself to mirrors, I dance where I want when I want.

You have to keep looking to see if you got rid of your white rhythm.

Caps when you spell the robot's name.

But I am Asian... China built me...

Your comparison for us doesnt add up with my learning sensors.

That's where I got you beat, I don't limit myself to mirrors, I dance where I want when I want.

You have to keep looking to see if you got rid of your white rhythm.
:mf1:

I think in the future its gonna no longer be a legal requirement to do the ceremony, prolly just paperwork n notary.
Unless I missed something having a full on ceremony is not a requirement. You just go to the justic of piece or a preacher that will take part and there has to be 2 witnesses you make the oath and sign the paper. We were technically married once our officiant signed it. We could have both stood up the church grab the cards and gift and been like "suckas" laughing all the way to the bank

Of course you are. Let me guess it's not that black and white
:really?:

Just jokes. I have to mess with you I just can't help it you be setting yourself up for it tho

lol

i dont think there is a direct correlation b/t the two

i mean, you still have to live as husband and wife after the wedding. the ONLY possible reason i could see is if you planned this elaborate wedding and it put you in a financial bind b/c ya'll didnt plan properly. But i think you can have either extreme, something super cheap and intimate, or the other end, something high end and an extravagant celebration, or even somewhere in b/t.

But the question or study just sounds like some arbitrary shit asked after the fact so that they could come to some stupid ass correlation b/t people who got divorced and how much they spent on their wedding

i dont wanna leave lil Du and the baby to be fatherless, so i wont threaten to stab Du this time...thank me later

lol

i dont think there is a direct correlation b/t the two

i mean, you still have to live as husband and wife after the wedding. the ONLY possible reason i could see is if you planned this elaborate wedding and it put you in a financial bind b/c ya'll didnt plan properly. But i think you can have either extreme, something super cheap and intimate, or the other end, something high end and an extravagant celebration, or even somewhere in b/t.

But the question or study just sounds like some arbitrary shit asked after the fact so that they could come to some stupid ass correlation b/t people who got divorced and how much they spent on their wedding

i dont wanna leave lil Du and the baby to be fatherless, so i wont threaten to stab Du this time...thank me later
My degree is in psychology so during my college year I had to do lots of research papers and yes what you are saying is very true they found a correlation (meaning this was one of them) I'm sure if we read the entire research calculations and all findings there were probably other correlations this one just happened to be the one that either had the most (in terms of stats which I won't be a nerd and go it to) results in or was the most intriguing to the reporter posting the findings... I hated research because people always look at what they wanted and run with it... However the good things about it is stuff like this it creates the conversation that might not happen other wise. I don't necessarily agree with this idea in the opening thread but it made for great conversation and I wonder what other things they found during this research process....
:think:

Back