Welcome To aBlackWeb

If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Have A Cheap Wedding

Y'all should see South Asian weddings. Went to an Indian wedding n it was a 4 day affair. They spend like 10k+ just on flowers lol. Shits wild. Saving all their lives for their kids weddings.

Lower divorce rate than we got tho. Maybe there's more to it than just the money spent?

I think Asians as a whole are more disciplined and loyal than Americans. It's just their culture imo.

Even if I had that type of money, im not spending 10k on some flowers that'll be dead and dry within 2 days. Just give me a nice bkyard, some cute decor, and a simple but nice menu and im straight.

Rather do a cheap wedding, something quick and hit up Bora Bora or Greece or some place for the honeymoon.

Too many ppl come empty handed but leave full and loaded.

Plus I don't care for the long rehearsal dinner and practices, ppl never on time.

Rather do a cheap wedding, something quick and hit up Bora Bora or Greece or some place for the honeymoon.

Too many ppl come empty handed but leave full and loaded.

Plus I don't care for the long rehearsal dinner and practices, ppl never on time.
Same! also, those guestlists be killin me. I dont even know 200 ppl I like, let alone 200 ppl I wanna wine n dine into the early hrs of the next day.
No, we were just walking down the strip and went in and did it. Later that night we was drunk out of our mind.
did yall know it wasnt legally binding @ the time?

Same! also, those guestlists be killin me. I dont even know 200 ppl I like, let alone 200 ppl I wanna wine n dine into the early hrs of the next day.

200 mouths to feed, plus drinks. :scust:

Nah I'm good.

I'll do so much, to have a cheap wedding and do a crawfish boil or something afterwards if folks really wanna celebrate our happiness.

To come over, yo ass must present a gift at the door :uk:

200 mouths to feed, plus drinks. :scust:

Nah I'm good.

I'll do so much, to have a cheap wedding and do a crawfish boil or something afterwards if folks really wanna celebrate our happiness.

To come over, yo ass must present a gift at the door :uk:
nah, I don't like the whole obligatory gift aspect of the wedding industry. feels transactional.

id just elope overseas with 10 ppl max. outdoor ceremony, 1 hr of a good photographer's time, lunch or dinner @ a spot with good food. im simple.

nah, I don't like the whole obligatory gift aspect of the wedding industry. feels transactional.

id just elope overseas with 10 ppl max. outdoor ceremony, 1 hr of a good photographer's time, lunch or dinner @ a spot with good food. im simple.

you paying to fly people out or are they paying for themselves?

to each is own...

my only thought is do what makes the both of you as a collective feel happy

Back