Welcome To aBlackWeb

If you made it from nothing, is there an obligation to give back?

I agree with you guys, it's the right thing to do, but they don't have to.

Like a chick who's be talkin to a dude for 3 months. She SHOULD give that nigga some pussy, but she doesn't have to........ but she should.

I agree with you guys, it's the right thing to do, but they don't have to.

Like a chick who's be talkin to a dude for 3 months. She SHOULD give that nigga some pussy, but she doesn't have to........ but she should.
be the change in the world you wanna see..

what if she felt like she should...

would that not make it a better world???

I'll give to my friends and family but come on you can't feed the whole hood. You keep giving hand outs they not going to have the drive to go out and get it for themselves.

as a person in this very position...I can say the shit frustrating in so many fucked up ways.

I can honestly say....I can see why people say it fuck it.

I have said it many times myself.... but then I remember that I am blessed with a position very unique to almost anyone.

then I think about those that are like me that will never see beyond their hood.

so...obligated no
God's vessel....yes.

I think something is morally off if you dont feel the need to give back

I think you got some internal issues and lack empathy if you never think about the most vulnerable

nobody should be forced to do anything but its hard for me to support those that don't view paying it forward as a moral obligation.

Like something inside of you should just want to give back.

I think you got some internal issues and lack empathy if you never think about the most vulnerable

nobody should be forced to do anything but its hard for me to support those that don't view paying it forward as a moral obligation.

we're not a the same.
your background ditates how you see things.

some people just want to get as far away as possible because of their memories.

giving back should be from the heart.

but we can't say what made that heart.

pain can fuel progress...an that progress can lessen that pain. why feel pain again for someone who may hurt you?

we're not a the same.
your background ditates how you see things.

some people just want to get as far away as possible because of their memories.

giving back should be from the heart.

but we can't say what made that heart.

pain can fuel progress...an that progress can lessen that pain. why feel pain again for someone who may hurt you?

I dont think you understand the original question

ya know...obligation is such a strong word....kinda like entitled is a strong word.

what is morally right or wrong without puerty of intention.

cam bill gates walk past a homeless person without ridicule?

blessings can be flipped into a curse if veiwed wrong or projected wrong.

you can also be a target because of your success....and world placed on your shoulders.

the shit ain't all fun.

I got stories for days about this. but at the end of the day....all that's seen is material gains...not emotional and mental loses.

Being that everything in Life is connected I believe we do have an obligation to each other, not only to other people but to all forms of Life on this planet. This is our home and we're collectively destroying every part of it.

Now helping those who don't want your help is different. But I feel we're still obligated to make the attempt.

Being that everything in Life is connected I believe we do have an obligation to each other, not only to other people but to all forms of Life on this planet. This is our home and we're collectively destroying every part of it.

Now helping those who don't want your help is different. But I feel we're still obligated to make the attempt.
i wish you had a garden so I could stomp on tour flowwrtry nigga.

This times a million

when u make it big off ur writing

can I hold a dolla?
On everything, if i ever make it off that, I'm blessing a lot of y'all off go.

People pay for this kinda networking. And I certainly will

Back