Welcome To aBlackWeb

If you had to survive 30 minutes with one of these animals for $100 million, which are you picking?

I’m poking them all in tha eyes and collecting my 400 M’s…

:js4: lol
source.gif

Tigers are the least human aggressive.

Hippos are aggressive as fuck...

Huh? Tigers are probably the most likely on that list to actually hunt a human for food. Lions will too, but people go on safaris around them all the time without being bothered. Ain't nobody in southeast Asia touring through tiger territory. lol

If they're all satiated but the area is the hippos territory, maybe bear? Cats will fuck u up for fun. Bears, not so much. If ur in a hippos hood, ur fucked.

Huh? Tigers are probably the most likely on that list to actually hunt a human for food. Lions will too, but people go on safaris around them all the time without being bothered. Ain't nobody in southeast Asia touring through tiger territory. lol
Naw tigers really aren't that human aggressive unless you fucking with them. They'll keep their distance. They don't really stay in any one area long... So they're not as territorial as lions.

Hippos and bears are super human aggressive. They'll attack right off the break.

The lion and tiger may or may not. But the lion would definitely attack before the tiger would.

If I had to bet on which animal would take the longest to attack me if I sat quietly in a corner and made no noise... I think the tiger would just chill as well.

Actually bears avoid humans unless they're in poor health or they've been fed by humans so they lose that fear

Tigers will fuck you up. People in that part of the world have to wear masks at the back of their heads because tigers have a habit of attacking prey from behind

Tigers will fuck you up. People in that part of the world have to wear masks at the back of their heads because tigers have a habit of attacking prey from behind
Yeah, I dont know what du is talking bout, lol. He finds one video where a duck hides from a tiger and now a tiger is "stupid". He aint show one out of the many videos of tigers attacking humans. Siegfried and roy would say different.

Back