Welcome To aBlackWeb

If You Could've Been @ Any Moment In History, Where Would It Be?

IMG_6166.gif

I’m getting an army of robots, drones, and a huge pile of weapons

To hunt Christopher Columbus, any white folk thinking about going to Africa for slaves, and freeing all the captive African slaves

Some real pivotal point from biblical times. So later editions of the Bible will note a man in the back of the crowd yelling "bullllllshiiiiiiit" at Jesus telling stories and doing magic tricks.
That would be hilarious

Some say he was the first famous magician so it would be crazy to have somebody following him around and spoiling how every trick was done

Last edited:
*Abw goes to see the pyramids being built

Poster: interesting. So that's how they are built.

*slave trying to escape
Slave: Help me. (Their language)

Poster: I dont know what you are saying but it seems you need help. I cant help you

Slave: please help. If im caught, ill be executed.

Poster: sorry man. I just came to see how yall built these amazing structures. I know you dont understand me

Slave: oh no, the gaurds are coming.
Poster: oh shit, gaurds coming. Im out.

disappearing.gif

Cold world we living in

Ima keep it real practical because I ain’t tryin to go back to any time before the invention of AC on this hot summer day

Wish I could be there at Staples for this. Listen to that crowd noise. What a time

Ima keep it real practical because I ain’t tryin to go back to any time before the invention of AC on this hot summer day

Wish I could be there at Staples for this. Listen to that crowd noise. What a time

I swear I typed the same exact thing about AC and deleted it.

*Abw goes to see the pyramids being built

Poster: interesting. So that's how they are built.

*slave trying to escape
Slave: Help me. (Their language)

Poster: I dont know what you are saying but it seems you need help. I cant help you

Slave: please help. If im caught, ill be executed.

Poster: sorry man. I just came to see how yall built these amazing structures. I know you dont understand me

Slave: oh no, the gaurds are coming.
Poster: oh shit, gaurds coming. Im out.

View attachment 1331603

Cold world we living in
Can we bring guns?

Back