Welcome To aBlackWeb

If I had to vote someone off the ABW island..+Dwayne need help with vocabulary words.+whatevathehell makes an alias to go at Kandy.+Bedstuy failed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure he got banned for repeatedly calling a fellow poster a peedo with no proof or evidence. You can't just be going around calling people pedos. That shit is uncouth.
Y'all stating the obvious which I agree.
I'm focusing on something else.

Childish. Let a place of discussion be the diverse setting it oughta be. The fuck is this, a frat house or some highschool popularity shit? Niggas gotta be put through initiation and forewarned into conformity to be accepted here?

Even if u don't vibe with his personality, more often than not ppl here seem to at least find some humour and entertainment at his expense. You shut the 'weird" or "odd" out and you're stifling a dynamic and multi-layered experience.

I'm not even playing devils advocate here, I'm dead serious. Haters gonna hate.

Childish. Let a place of discussion be the diverse setting it oughta be. The fuck is this, a frat house or some highschool popularity shit? Niggas gotta be put through initiation and forewarned into conformity to be accepted here?

Even if u don't vibe with his personality, more often than not ppl here seem to at least find some humour and entertainment at his expense. You shut the 'weird" or "odd" out and you're stifling a dynamic and multi-layered experience.

I agree with this but abw is a mature site

1619332044846.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back