Welcome To aBlackWeb

If I had to vote someone off the ABW island..+Dwayne need help with vocabulary words.+whatevathehell makes an alias to go at Kandy.+Bedstuy failed

Status
Not open for further replies.
He isn't that bad. Sometimes in his walls of text he has really good points but he needs to understand not every response needs that amount of verbiage.

In my opinion It's good to have different perspectives and people who aren't afraid to convey it, so I wouldn't vote anybody off the "ABW ISLAND".
Lol he dont bother me but I had to put him on ignore if I wanted to navigate the relationship forum to see normal discourse. If he said anything i didn't wana read, I'll just scroll past it like I do the rest of yall

He don’t respond to these types of threads where he is specifically called out.

I mean, really, can you blame him?

What is he supposed to say?

He supposed to kick the door in and be like 'Fuck you soft ass niggas! I do what I want! And I'm here to stay. Let he explain to you in detail why I'm here to stay, you fucking simpletons...'. Lol.

Na I honestly wouldn't come in here and respond to this shit neither. I respect it.

I tell you what then, nigga. It's an open thread. Tell me who YOU would vote off this bitch? Who would you remove from this forum if you could? Go ahead and nominate someone else so my nigga @JohnSmithCAN ain't the only one.

Lol

I don't pay enough attention to anyone in particular to make that call

Lol he dont bother me but I had to put him on ignore if I wanted to navigate the relationship forum to see normal discourse. If he said anything i didn't wana read, I'll just scroll past it.

cuz in any given thread on any topic I've done this to most of yall

:shrug2:

Geesh...hate is such a strong word, Sir

I don't think anyone hates the dude...he's just so irksome sometimes (a lot of times) lol
I get it. Depends on the topic at hand for me. Ill read some of his post in the movie threads. Even some on history. But I dont read any of his post on relationships. And when he starts making comparisons to obscure things or people, I stop.

Dude does make some good points.

The problem is that I usually don't read more than a few sentences of his most turgid posts so I don't see those good points often.
I've found a handy quick read tool. Not a 100% effective or efficient and I don't recommend posting strictly based on that tool use(can turn out funny tho).

Read the first sentence of every paragraph in titangraph posts. A lot times you get the just without all the useless detail info after that.

Try it with my post now to see simple example! As I said before, not 100% effective or efficient, but generally we put all the extra bs after the most important part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back