Welcome To aBlackWeb

If I had to vote someone off the ABW island..+Dwayne need help with vocabulary words.+whatevathehell makes an alias to go at Kandy.+Bedstuy failed

Status
Not open for further replies.
He isn't that bad. Sometimes in his walls of text he has really good points but he needs to understand not every response needs that amount of verbiage.

In my opinion It's good to have different perspectives and people who aren't afraid to convey it, so I wouldn't vote anybody off the "ABW ISLAND".

He isn't that bad. Sometimes in his walls of text he has really good points but he needs to understand not every response needs that amount of verbiage.

In my opinion It's good to have different perspectives and people who aren't afraid to convey it, so I wouldn't vote anybody off the "ABW ISLAND".
Virtuous😎

Ya'll coming for that man's neck....

Somebody should say something, no poster should be left undefended like this, somebody should step in and at least play devil's advocate.............

AggressiveFirsthandAustralianshelduck-size_restricted.gif

.............somebody else

True but it’s mainly the amount of words and the weird shit surrounding the decent shit he says

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back