Welcome To aBlackWeb

If I had to vote someone off the ABW island..+Dwayne need help with vocabulary words.+whatevathehell makes an alias to go at Kandy.+Bedstuy failed

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really believe this?
moddy i'm not trying to argue with you today...... but i wrote what i wrote........ you can agree or disagree..... no hard feelings either way..... btw Mrs. Baptiste loves this site....... she said this room is well done& respect should be given to the site owner.

moddy i'm not trying to argue with you today...... but i wrote what i wrote........ you can agree or disagree..... no hard feelings either way..... btw Mrs. Baptiste loves this site....... she said this room is well done& respect should be given to the site owner.
But do you believe this?

But do you believe this?
Abw is a great site no doubt........ could 2 or 3 things be tweaked to make it better? yes......... that's where Roi Baptiste comes into play.......... a difference of opinion is a good thing as opposed to people agreeing on everything certain people post on a regular basis because of their rank or years committed to this site.... & yes Abw's ratings has went up since i made my debut.

Abw is a great site no doubt........ could 2 or 3 things be tweaked to make it better? yes......... that's where Roi Baptiste comes into play.......... a difference of opinion is a good thing as opposed to people agreeing on everything certain people post on a regular basis because of their rank or years committed to this site.... & yes Abw's ratings has went up since i made my debut.
1619389958677.gif

That's not how projecting(projection) works. What you described would be an assumption.

Yea. I wanted to say projection

He was making a projection of how things are going to go due to how they usually go according to him.

The word projection fits perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back