Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Iconic or Nah? - Juvenile - Back That Azz Up

Is BTAU an Iconic song?

• Total voters

BDP™️

Acknowledge Moi

We got haters (@Chi-town B ) who not putting no respek on this song name

As soon as you hear them violins you know you finna grind on some ass...this song even got square niggas a dance

White people, grannies, churren....everybody get to moving and grooving when this joint drop...

This song is forever a part of American Popular Culture....

nah BDP

lets just stand on a wall with our friends and look confused as to why chicks on the dance floor throwing it in a circle

The only thing y'all got to say about this shit is "yea man bitches grind on my dick and be working that ass". Ain't none of y'all nigga ever say shit about those trash ass verses, this shit is all hook and nothing else.

"I can walk it like a dog yea" nigga STFU

The only thing y'all got to say about this shit is "yea man bitches grind on my dick and be working that ass". Ain't none of y'all nigga ever say shit about those trash ass verses, this shit is all hook and nothing else.

"I can walk it like a dog yea" nigga STFU

Just cause you dont understand the slang dont mean its wack g...

~back that azz up comes over the loud speaker~

Females

iu

ABW

iu

We got haters (@Chi-town B ) who not putting no respek on this song name

As soon as you hear them violins you know you finna grind on some ass...this song even got square niggas a dance

White people, grannies, churren....everybody get to moving and grooving when this joint drop...

This song is forever a part of American Popular Culture....

BBW’s & BTAU song are overrated give me a fitness chicks that twerk to this ..

damn BDP, why didnt you make votes public lol

Back Dat Azz Up hoes are now obese today ...fitness life is the best life...smile bitch...lol
brah, chicks in all sizes still shaking ass to this lol

I don't know how it's possible to hate this song. This is one of the most powerful mind control devices ever created by humanity. It's crazy what this song does to women. Utter chaos on the dance floor. When this song is on women don't give a fuck about where you're from, who you pray to, how much money you make, if you still stay at your moms, the clothes you're wearing, it doesn't matter. You're gonna get that fine ass grinded on ya.

Iconic.

pLvvwt.gif

Can I change it

My bad bruh

Im on mobile and in a training class lol
i did it, but i had to recreate it. Wouldnt let me just make it public after the fact

2 niggas had voted they dont like voluptuous asses tho

nothing to be disputed

I think everybody knows this

there's always gonna be disagreements in the tourneys tho

really no need for this

the fact that were debating it 20 years later is enough

SN: anybody find it hard to watch videos like this from that long ago?.....even tho we all grown now, I know them girls were under age at the time

I don't know how it's possible to hate this song. This is one of the most powerful mind control devices ever created by humanity. It's crazy what this song does to women. Utter chaos on the dance floor. When this song is on women don't give a fuck about where you're from, who you pray to, how much money you make, if you still stay at your moms, the clothes you're wearing, it doesn't matter. You're gonna get that fine ass grinded on ya.

Iconic.

View attachment 91706

brah, chicks in all sizes still shaking ass to this lol
Nigga.....

Fitness chicks are not voluptuous aka big boned hoes... fitness chicks don’t shake their booties on the dance floor fitness prefer getting booties get eaten after a workout..lol
upload_2018-12-3_12-37-49.gif

Back