Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ice Cube & The Missing $100 Million For That "Contract With Black America"

Pretty much this. Situations like these don't make me lose faith or trust in black people, it just makes it clearer that people at a closer proximity to whatever the problems are, have a more vested interest in seeing them solved.
Ok, question.

Do you really think people closer to the problem won’t do wrong with money too?

You really think closer proximity to an issue won’t corrupt if large sums of money is involved?

BLM from what I know wasn’t rich before but now got million dollar homes where white lives matter and ain’t said shit bout helping.

I think people that’s vested in helping our community but not blinded by a few dollars is who we need .
Rich or lower income

Ok, question.

Do you really think people closer to the problem won’t do wrong with money too?

You really think closer proximity to an issue won’t corrupt if large sums of money is involved?

BLM from what I know wasn’t rich before but now got million dollar homes where white lives matter and ain’t said shit bout helping.

I think people that’s vested in helping our community but not blinded by a few dollars is who we need .
Rich or lower income
Nobody is infallible, I'm saying there is usually more incentive for those directly affected by the issue to fix the issue. I'm saying you don't always need to wait on Cube, Hov, (insert wealthy/rich black person here) to make changes around you. If they help then great, if they don't then they dont. I agree with the bolded but some problems you can't just throw money at and it takes people close to the issue to shine light on what actually needs to be done.

Nobody is infallible, I'm saying there is usually more incentive for those directly affected by the issue to fix the issue. I'm saying you don't always need to wait on Cube, Hov, (insert wealthy/rich black person here) to make changes around you. If they help then great, if they don't then they dont. I agree with the bolded but some problems you can't just throw money at and it takes people close to the issue to shine light on what actually needs to be done.
Totally agree with everything.
We can’t put the whole race on one person’s movements.
I 1000% agree on the money part….but we still have people wanting money thrown at problems.
We have all we need to be a mostly independent eco system.
We just don’t trust each other.
We give more side eye and micro scoping other black people so we won’t get got while getting got from known others who
do us dirty.

Knew something seemed shady about him when I realized a few years back that he's Cube's partner in that Big 3 basketball league.
We need more of us at higher levels so THEY are not an option unless we are marketing ti them.
So should cube not fulfill his vision to help black people (big 3) if no one believes in it other than this white dude?
And do we know the scope of his involvement.
Sadly, they have connections and networks we kinda need to help each other.

In my eyes, sometimes you need to take a hit for the bigger picture.

Totally agree with everything.
We can’t put the whole race on one person’s movements.
I 1000% agree on the money part….but we still have people wanting money thrown at problems.
We have all we need to be a mostly independent eco system.
We just don’t trust each other.
We give more side eye and micro scoping other black people so we won’t get got while getting got from known others who
do us dirty.
I wouldn't say we have all we need to be independent but things now are definitely better than they may have been for those older than us. It's gonna be a long road that requires education, healing and acceptance. I would be lying if I said I had all the answers or that it was simple and people just need to do better. If it was 500/600 years to try and beat down and demoralize a group of people, then it may take twice that to just recover. In the meantime I won't knock anybody for trying to be or do better

We need more of us at higher levels so THEY are not an option unless we are marketing ti them.
So should cube not fulfill his vision to help black people (big 3) if no one believes in it other than this white dude?
And do we know the scope of his involvement.
Sadly, they have connections and networks we kinda need to help each other.

In my eyes, sometimes you need to take a hit for the bigger picture.

True.

Cube probably wouldn't have been able to start that league without him.

Hopefully he didn't end up funding dude's retirement account in the process.

Yeah, sounds like Cube got one pulled over on him. I hope Cube wouldn't have a hand in stealing $$.

Btw, he literally already went on and stated the truth about your democrat party on Graham Bensinger's channel. Taking into account ya'll idolatry for the democrat party, this doesn't shock me one bit nobody in this thread posted this yet.

Back