Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ice Cube & The Missing $100 Million For That "Contract With Black America"

Bruh is this not a thread about Black business and being mis lead? Wouldn’t you of all people be about helping our people not be duped? Is making people aware somehow bad. Or you just don’t want to because it looks like people shitting on cube.
Smdh

Yea sure

Lol how I’m supposed to know you’re a warriors fan I thought you were too woke to pledge loyalty to a team Steph supports democrats.

lol so tell us how you feel about this 100 million
#Dubnation since 1989 but it's not cool to bang the warriors cuz it makes ya look like a casual.. like you, so i keep my fandom on the low

We betting or not?

Maybe now we know how he funded it
Wow. You are really shitting on cube... for simply meeting trump.

Nevermind the CONTRACT FOR BLACK AMERICA, he's canceled by you cuz he talked to the wrong massa...

I didn't see you in the angel reese thread giving this level of criticism against anti black jill biden tho. Miss jilly cant get none of your smoke huh

At the end of the day it’s another rich black person who tried to make some sweeping waves during an election season that amounted to nothing. Relying on institutions that clearly don’t look out for our best interests instead of coming together amongst themselves, and just directly giving the people what they want & need.

Actually the thread is about a failed attempt at investing in Black people and discussing just where the hell that money went and why it's not accounted for. Which is very important to the topic of investing and education
You got me. F u hoe

#Dubnation since 1989 but it's not cool to bang the warriors cuz it makes ya look like a casual.. like you, so i keep my fandom on the low

We betting or not?

Bitch I’ve said I was a casual fan multiple times but Kings are my team since 2002 ask @AP2.5 he even asked how I became a Kings fan.

I don’t see how this relates to the thread besides you lashing out

At the end of the day it’s another rich black person who tried to make some sweeping waves during an election season that amounted to nothing. Relying on institutions that clearly don’t look out for our best interests instead of coming together amongst themselves, and just directly giving the people what they want & need.
this post should be built on.

This
Yea.

So simple yet very complicated

No lol don’t hold you tongue say it. I’ve Cube shoulda hit you up and I bet none of this would’ve happened. Is what I’m saying false?
imma dig more to be sure it’s true.

If I’m wrong I can admit it. And will admit it

Pretty much this. Situations like these don't make me lose faith or trust in black people, it just makes it clearer that people at a closer proximity to whatever the problems are, have a more vested interest in seeing them solved.

Pretty much this. Situations like these don't make me lose faith or trust in black people, it just makes it clearer that people at a closer proximity to whatever the problems are, have a more vested interest in seeing them solved.
Quite another interesting take.

Wow. You are really shitting on cube... for simply meeting trump.

Nevermind the CONTRACT FOR BLACK AMERICA, he's canceled by you cuz he talked to the wrong massa...

I didn't see you in the angel reese thread giving this level of criticism against anti black jill biden tho. Miss jilly cant get none of your smoke huh

What does a comment about Cube and money from the NFL that's missing have to do with Trump? You got him on your mind too much. And I actually did comment in that thread in defense of Angel Reese. But I guess because I didn't use your magic buzzword "Democrats" you didn't see it.

Back