Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ice Cube & The Missing $100 Million For That "Contract With Black America"

My point never changed. In that thread and this one it's clear Cube was in over his head and didn't know exactly what he was doing..now he's supposedly 100 million missing. The move he tried to make was misguided and badly planned and poorly executed. But because he said something that appealed to you, you didn't give any actual critical analysis and got caught up in the rhetoric. You're just as gullible as the "Democrat loyalists" you hate.
Ok guy...

What if... i agree he made a mistake after being rejected.. the election was coming and cubes objective was HELPING BLACK PEOPLE so he did what he felt was best to get his agenda off...

Now.

When are you gonna hold the democrats accountable for rejecting him?

That's OUR legend ice cube. Your anti black president deliberately ignored him yet all you can do is whine about him appealing to trump after that. You are completely šŸ¤ about Biden ignoring Cube...... and that's where the namecalling starts

You ____ fill in the blanks don't treat all anti black actions the same. Yall pick and choose what's offensive based on the party the offender is repping. If you lived by the understanding that both sides are anti black you would have smoke for biden for ignoring Cube instead of having smoke for cube for turning to trump after being ignored

Im not wrong

Ok guy...

What if... i agree he made a mistake after being rejected.. the election was coming and cubes objective was HELPING BLACK PEOPLE so he did what he felt was best to get his agenda off...

Now.

When are you gonna hold the democrats accountable for rejecting him?

That's OUR legend ice cube. Your anti black president deliberately ignored him yet all you can do is whine about him appealing to trump after that. You are completely šŸ¤ about Biden ignoring Cube...... and that's where the namecalling starts

You ____ fill in the blanks don't treat all anti black actions the same. Yall pick and choose what's offensive based on the party the offender is repping. If you lived by the understanding that both sides are anti black you would have smoke for biden for ignoring Cube instead of having smoke for cube for turning to trump after being ignored

Im not wrong

Hold them accountable for not engaging with somebody who proved to mishandled the chance they were given to act on their words? How about having smoke for the actual results and questioning where the money meant to help Black folks went and not this fantasy of yours where everything would've gone right had the Democrats or Republicans listened to him.

Being mean to me ainā€™t gonna help you meet race. You will never be the King of the Blacks bitch.
Nah im serious

You don't just pull up with a team's avatar after they make the playoffs you buffoon!

Bet me so i can buy Race and Royal Angel Reese jerseys with your money

3 HUNNID!

Hold them accountable for not engaging with somebody who proved to mishandled the chance they were given to act on their words? How about having smoke for the actual results and questioning where the money meant to help Black folks went and not this fantasy of yours where everything would've gone right had the Democrats or Republicans listened to him.
Translation =

20210902_154100.jpg

How about errbody see the bigger picture ?

The US dollar is about to be under attackā€¦.
Crazy how itā€™s a thread about shitting on black peoples constantly get numbers but investing and educating just skipped over.

Bruh is this not a thread about Black business and being mis lead? Wouldnā€™t you of all people be about helping our people not be duped? Is making people aware somehow bad. Or you just donā€™t want to because it looks like people shitting on cube.

Nah im serious

You don't just pull up with a team's avatar after they make the playoffs you buffoon!

Bet me so i can buy Race and Royal Angel Reese jerseys with your money

3 HUNNID!

Lol why you can buy angel reese jerseys now if you need 300 we have a walking competition and everything. Or you could go get a job like a grown adult instead of pretending in the internet with no women, no goals, and rhetoric.

Lol why you can buy angel reese jerseys now if you need 300 we have a walking competition and everything. Or you could go get a job like a grown adult instead of pretending in the internet with no women, no goals, and rhetoric.
Stop babbling

You begged for my attention with the opposing team's avatar

You wanted my attention you got it and now i'm saying put your money with your mouth is.

F word.

Stop babbling

You begged for my attention with the opposing team's avatar

You wanted my attention you got it and now i'm saying put your money with your mouth is.

F word.

Lol how Iā€™m supposed to know youā€™re a warriors fan I thought you were too woke to pledge loyalty to a team Steph supports democrats.

lol so tell us how you feel about this 100 million

How about errbody see the bigger picture ?

The US dollar is about to be under attackā€¦.
Crazy how itā€™s a thread about shitting on black peoples constantly get numbers but investing and educating just skipped over.

Actually the thread is about a failed attempt at investing in Black people and discussing just where the hell that money went and why it's not accounted for. Which is very important to the topic of investing and education

Back