Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ice Cube & The Missing $100 Million For That "Contract With Black America"

Too many people have terrible discernment its crazy....but its also very apparent...

When niggas dont make sense they start talkin dollars as the buffer.

From people going alt right adjacent to the jackasses who fall for everything that says Black

When Cube first came out with this idea and people fell for it just because it was "anti Democrat" I knew that he had no idea what to actually do. And this shit just proves it. Alot of the same people who criticized BLM, the organization not the movement itself, for that missing money probably won't even realize Cube is now being looked at for the same shit.

When Cube first came out with this idea and people fell for it just because it was "anti Democrat" I knew that he had no idea what to actually do. And this shit just proves it. Alot of the same people who criticized BLM, the organization not the movement itself, for that missing money probably won't even realize Cube is now being looked at for the same shit.
Nigga is Van Jones with a microphone
The grip that influencers like cube have a strong grip on people lack of consciousness

some nasty mental gymnastics being done really.

Interesting.

Not gonna lie, I was hoping cube didn’t right.
I been out the loop and didn’t know it was money given.
But now that it’s gone or whatever….he or whoever needs to held accountable.

So much to say about this.
Tired of seeing it.

Nigga is Van Jones with a microphone
The grip that influencers like cube have a strong grip on people lack of consciousness

They're preying on people's desire to not only want better but to be part of what causes that change as well and it's fucked up. But because he said "I'm not rocking with Kamala or Biden" and idiots thought his meeting with Trump would actually yield results they're not gonna be as quick to admit they were duped again.

They're preying on people's desire to not only want better but to be part of what causes that change as well and it's fucked up. But because he said "I'm not rocking with Kamala or Biden" and idiots thought his meeting with Trump would actually yield results they're not gonna be as quick to admit they were duped again.
You silly plantation minion

Nobody thought Cubes meeting with trump would yield anything

The idea was to get democrats attention. Ya know the same democrats who ignored Cube? Plantation loyalist cowards like YOU have ZERO smoke for democrats ignoring a concept called THE CONTRACT FOR BLACK AMERICA. Because nothing is official until THEY say so..

You're still pretending cubes idea was exclusively a trump thing when in reality Cube was appealing to whoever the president at the time happened to be, because he actually had all of black america's best interest in mind/at heart

At the end of the day everything you stand for and type about circles back to protecting the so called lesser of 2 evils instead of what's best for your race no matter who's presiding the oval office

I’m going to dig into this. I’m curious now.

I’m not going to say I won’t believe a black person can help us or who can and can not….but I need more info.

You silly plantation minion

Nobody thought Cubes meeting with trump would yield anything

The idea was to get democrats attention. Ya know the same democrats who ignored Cube? Plantation loyalist cowards like YOU have ZERO smoke for democrats ignoring a concept called THE CONTRACT FOR BLACK AMERICA. Because nothing is official until THEY say so..

You're still pretending cubes idea was exclusively a trump thing when in reality Cube was appealing to whoever the president at the time happened to be, because he actually had all of black america's best interest in mind/at heart

At the end of the day everything you stand for and type about circles back to protecting the so called lesser of 2 evils instead of what's best for your race no matter who's presiding the oval office

You spent that entire thread arguing up and down that "Ice Cube is pulling a power move. He's showing the Democrats he's not bowing to them"...when all that's apparently resulted from that power move is Ice Cube being given a bunch of money that was supposed to help Black folks that can no longer be accounted for and that he ain't answering for. So it looks like ya man's pulled the same move you hate Democrats, and claim to hate Republicans, for and stole money intended to help Black folks. You keep getting duped by grifters who do nothing but embrace the same policies and practices you claim to be against that actively hurt Black people. But because you call people coons and say stupid shit like "cooning is embedded in Black peoples DNA" you're supposed to be taken seriously.

You spent that entire thread arguing up and down that "Ice Cube is pulling a power move. He's showing the Democrats he's not bowing to them"...when all that's apparently resulted from that power move is Ice Cube being given a bunch of money that was supposed to help Black folks that can no longer be accounted for and that he ain't answering for. So it looks like ya man's pulled the same move you hate Democrats, and claim to hate Republicans, for and stole money intended to help Black folks. You keep getting duped by grifters who do nothing but embrace the same policies and practices you claim to be against that actively hurt Black people. But because you call people coons and say stupid shit like "cooning is embedded in Black peoples DNA" you're supposed to be taken seriously.
You're not making the point you think you're making

Was it smart to actually get involved with them? No obviously not. I'm not arguing the move he made was the right move. I'm arguing on behalf of the move he TRIED to make

If cube got got.. if cube got duped by right wingers he hollered at after democrats rejected him, its BECAUSE the democrats rejected him. He went to the democrats FIRST, right? Right. They ignored him because they know their party consists of millions of Blackrains who will support no matter how anti black they appear.

You're not making the point you think you're making

Was it smart to actually get involved with them? No obviously not. I'm not arguing the move he made was the right move. I'm arguing on behalf of the move he TRIED to make

If cube got got.. if cube got duped by right wingers he hollered at after democrats rejected him, its BECAUSE the democrats rejected him. He went to the democrats FIRST, right? Right. They ignored him because they know their party consists of millions of Blackrains who will support no matter how anti black they appear.

My point never changed. In that thread and this one it's clear Cube was in over his head and didn't know exactly what he was doing..now he's supposedly 100 million missing. The move he tried to make was misguided and badly planned and poorly executed. But because he said something that appealed to you, you didn't give any actual critical analysis and got caught up in the rhetoric. You're just as gullible as the "Democrat loyalists" you hate. And further proving you don't read...the money came from the NFL not the Democrats or Republicans. So neither one of them took his "power move" as serious as you thought.

Last edited:
Back