Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Ice Cube Talks Politics With Tucker Carlson

test
The third option is "don't kick it with known white supremacists"
Oh look another conditioned big house dweller spewing hypocrisy

Screenshot_20230726_075811_Samsung Internet.jpg

There's the man you plan on voting for a year and a half from now holding hands with the former KKK leader

Yeah yeah and you willingly get lied to by grifters for your money and believe anything you're told by them. You are what you hate so much
I want you to say something that nullifies these statements:

The Democrats are anti black

Joe Biden is a white supremacist

...GO!

Oh look another conditioned big house dweller spewing hypocrisy

View attachment 1142098

There's the man you plan on voting for a year and a half from now holding hands with the former KKK leader

The only person talking about Biden here is you, you low-functioning retard.

We can all see you're trying to distract and derail the convo because Ice Cube is going out bad and you've been actively slobbing his knob for the better part of a year.

The fact is if this were someone else you would be calling them all types of coons and whatever so all you're doing is casting light on the fact that you're all talk. a fraud. a hypocrite. a caricature.

That's great you think you can make demands.
Lmao... I saw that you were typing for a minute and that's all you came up with.

You got NOTHING nigga

The only person talking about Biden here is you, you low-functioning retard.

We can all see you're trying to distract and derail the convo because Ice Cube is going out bad and you've been actively slobbing his knob for the better part of a year.

The fact is if this were someone else you would be calling them all types of coons and whatever so all you're doing is casting light on the fact that you're all talk. a fraud. a hypocrite. a caricature.
A whitewashed token negro with the white liberal faggots pronouns in his bio should probably shut the fuck up about cube

When you were trolling the white supremacy exposed thread I told you I'd give you $300 to show me you have a black wife/girlfriend and just like that the trolling stopped

Everything yall feel about Ice Cube applies to yourselves

You niggas are born coons, not cube

Lmao... I saw that you were typing for a minute and that's all you came up with.

You got NOTHING nigga

A whitewashed token negro with the white liberal faggots pronouns in his bio should probably shut the fuck up about cube

When you were trolling the white supremacy exposed thread I told you I'd give you $300 to show me you have a black wife/girlfriend and just like that the trolling stopped

Your niggas are born coons, not cube

The only troll here is you. You derail threads with your retard shit and I'm not here for that.

As for your little funky 300 dollars why the fuck would I send you a pic of me and my girl you fucking known internet weirdo? Next thing I know you'll be using my shit to holler at light skin girls using a false identity.

Fuck outta here.

And don't ever expect an ongoing back and forth with me - I already told you I know you're a clown and fraud and don't take you seriously at all.

Ol hairdresser to the stars / lloyd backup dancer / gay rapper ass nigga.

Get your fucking life together you weirdo.

The only troll here is you. You derail threads with your retard shit and I'm not here for that.

As for your little funky 300 dollars why the fuck would I send you a pic of me and my girl you fucking known internet weirdo? Next thing I know you'll be using my shit to holler at light skin girls using a false identity.

Fuck outta here.

And don't ever expect an ongoing back and forth with me - I already told you I know you're a clown and fraud and don't take you seriously at all.

Ol hairdresser to the stars / lloyd backup dancer / gay rapper ass nigga.

Get your fucking life together you weirdo.
Uh huh...

You're talking about internet Shenanigans from 10 years ago when I'm calling you a real life dick-eating coon of today

I love how you just glossed over the Biden KKK post too, hypocrite

And you damn right I'm going to derail a thread when democrat shills try to attack somebody

You niggas have no leg to stand on, ignoring white supremacy from the left

You got NOTHING nigga

Lol I’ll give you 200 if you post your girl friend

Lol anyway this ain’t gonna get anywhere nobody watching the big three unless they stop showing Summer league

You got NOTHING nigga

Or maybe unlike you I don't sit and wait for people to respond on here. You and this admitted stalking you do of me is crazy. Just don't try and steal my pictures to catfish people for your next world wide adventure you go on.

Or maybe unlike you I don't sit and wait for people to respond on here. You and this admitted stalking you do of me is crazy. Just don't try and steal my pictures to catfish people for your next world wide adventure you go on.
I love the personal internet shots when the issue is real life and politics. It proves you niggas have no argument. I can absorb those shots cuz I'm sitting at home right now getting ready to watch the new episode of Hijack while you're on your work computer... ehh

I did some wild shit on the internet a long time ago, you're planning on cooning for an open white supremacist today, yet you're pointing fingers at Ice Cube

Being a black Democrat is no longer noble and honorable. They are just as against your stupid black ass as Republicans are

You and pronouns hoe are hypocrites

What is cube’s end game doing a interview with Tucker and taking him on a tour?

We all know Tucker and his followers don’t fuck with basketball like that.
Idk

Probably to shake shit up, get attention, get computers putin

He's not doing the Koonye. It is actually okay to go to the opps platform as long as you're not with the opps

I love the personal internet shots when the issue is real life and politics. It proves you niggas have no argument. I can absorb those shots cuz I'm sitting at home right now getting ready to watch the new episode of Hijack while you're on your work computer... ehh

I did some wild shit on the internet a long time ago, you're planning on cooning for an open white supremacist today, yet you're pointing fingers at Ice Cube

Being a black Democrat is no longer noble and honorable. They are just as against your stupid black ass as Republicans are

You and pronouns hoe are hypocrites

Ahh the old "You have a career" insult. That's the way to show em. You keep being impressed by folks who are all talk with little action because it's who you are too.

Yeah shout out to Cube. F* anyone that hatin' on Cube.

A lot of you already made your minds up you finna die as democrats regardless of the consequences and really ain't no ifs, ands, or buts about it. Cube already gave you a heads up about even Trump listening to the CWBA meeting that democrats didn't. I wouldn't even label Cube misguided.

Ahh the old "You have a career" insult. That's the way to show em. You keep being impressed by folks who are all talk with little action because it's who you are too.
Lol it's not an insult to your career. I'm just saying what led to shenanigans that I'm supposed to be embarrassed about are reason why I don't have to work...

I would take shots at me too, so I'm not mad at that, but it's funny that's all you can say back when I'm fucking telling you you're supporting white supremacy just as much as you imagine ice cube is

Do you think going on Tucker is going to bring in sponsors for the big 3?
Its possible. I could imagine some right leaning companies trying to get in on the opportunity, especially if they feel it would prove they're "not racist"

Back