Welcome To aBlackWeb

I Wish You Didn't Trust Me So Much

I've never fantasized about none of my friends men.

HELL NAW. They are all trash.
What if they weren't trash, their men were on some (insert who you think look good) tip

Would it be different then?

my friends men aint trash n I still don't lust after them.

do we lust after our sister or brother's spouses? if not, why? the same principle should apply to friends.

do we lust after our sister or brother's spouses? if not, why? the same principle should apply to friends.

Trash or not. Nah, you just don't do foul shit like that. I have lusted after an associates "someone I know" man or ex though. If I call you a friend in real life, you are pretty much family to me.

take someone u meet at a gathering, physically attractive n well spoken or whatever other positive 1st impression there can be. then ur aunt comes n says "say hi to your cousin".

wld u still hit on them given the opportunity? or do u start seeing them different when u find out u related?

something in u shld switch when u find out someone is off limits.

I understand you wanting it to be foul and filthy, but this is real life and a lot of ppl lust after ppl friends.

I'm not campaigning for it and saying it's right, but ppl do, again, I posted the song as concrete to display this very act. This is a big deal thing

take someone u meet at a gathering, physically attractive n well spoken or whatever other positive 1st impression there can be. then ur aunt comes n says "say hi to your cousin".

wld u still hit on them given the opportunity? or do u start seeing them different when u find out u related?

something in u shld switch when u find out someone is off limits.

Switch with a quickness.

I understand you wanting it to be foul and filthy, but this is real life and a lot of ppl lust after ppl friends.

I'm not campaigning for it and saying it's right, but ppl do, again, I posted the song as concrete to display this very act. This is a big deal thing
I don't want it to be foul and filthy. If it was my way, it wouldn't happen. It does happen. It can be both real life and foul. Have u not seen me citing the high infidelity rate as my reason for routinely snooping? I'm very aware. condemning something doesn't mean you're in denial of its existence.

Good discussion

Bobby was a best friend to Sam (or whoever he's talkin about in the lyrics) left him alone with him and see what happened. Trusting too much

Nothing wrong with you breh, need more like you, but most niggas aint wired like that, most chicks aint wired like that.

I'm not sure if you remember what Chris Rock said in the Never Scared stand-up "Chicks don't wanna fuck just any ole man, they wanna fuck yo man"
something along those lines.

Dudes/some, will be like "hey I need to find a woman just like her" when you introduce them to your friend

Chicks introduce their man to their homegirl they be on some "I need to fuck him" LOL

Chris Rock yall, may have been jokes
he also said in that same stand up

i just don't bring it out of them like that.....
:shrug3:

Last edited:
Good discussion

Bobby was a best friend to Sam (or whoever he's talkin about in the lyrics) left him alone with him and see what happened. Trusting too much
naw he ain't trust them too much... you can't blame the victim..

they was cruddy...

he trusted them as he should have.. they were just disloyal, and trying to flip it to reduce their accountability....

We should all strive to master our faults and if you are lusting after people you shouldn't be then there is something wrong with you. You can admire someone's beauty without having any sexual thoughts about them.

Bobby is foul and I hope Sam beat his ass in the after life. The wife too.
right? that's some alcoholic ass shit.. like he couldn't help himself...

nigga......you supposed to be loyal to your man's......it ain't his fault for calling you his man's.....trusting you like a brother....like...what the fuck type of dumb shit is that....i might have to permanently maim a nigg for sayign some shit like that..

make sure he walk with a limp, or never regain full sight outta one eye.....

don't call yourself my friend and play with me like that....

Back