Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY "I Spent a Week With Black Republicans"

AP3.0

Cracka free since 2009; Strictly Business 🫱🏿‍🫲
Site Administrator
He got WAY more patience than I do.

The way these conversations went are damn near identical to the ones that happen here. Niggas will try to reverse pivot from their original point when their initial point gets debunked.

A bunch of misinformed niggas talking about "do your research"

Interesting watch.. lol and yeah dude has way more patience than I as well

Id actually like to see more of this cuz I really cant understand why folks would willingly vote for a republican agenda.. im open to listen though

The Kevin Hart looking nigga malfunctioned when mentioned that policies destroyed black people then the host was like "no, white people did that"

Then it was, well I didn't say all white people to which the host mentioned it was white people acting on behalf of state sanctioned laws

Then it was "well they rebuilt black wall street them the policies destroyed it"

Sir, that wasn't your original point

The Kevin Hart looking nigga malfunctioned when mentioned that policies destroyed black people then the host was like "no, white people did that"

Then it was, well I didn't say all white people to which the host mentioned it was white people acting on behalf of state sanctioned laws

Then it was "well they rebuilt black wall street them the policies destroyed it"

Sir, that wasn't your original point

ezgif-3-cf4e3e1175.gif

Being that I'm prolly the last poster on ABW to be a democrat since it's the worst option.

If you wanna be a black Republican, just take ya lick. That's it. You'd be better off just telling people you aware of the bytch shyt republicans do instead of tryna change the topic.

They already got black democrats beat for not doing they research. To be honest, there's a lot of research that needs to be done by black democrats since they swear that's the better of the two evils when it ain't.

Just my stance tho.

It makes me sad that so many here on ABW and the Black community as a whole watch this liberal propaganda bullshit and just eat it up.

DISCLAIMER FOR THE SLOW PEOPLE : I am not nor have I ever been a Republican.

Good people who care anything about critical thinking:

This is a piece put out by Mother Jones owned by white liberals. The producers of this video were:

IMG_3220.jpeg

IMG_3219.jpeg

Stop letting white liberals tell you what to think about any of these issues by using a Black face to do it.

This is a piece put out by Mother Jones owned by white liberals. The producers of this video were:

View attachment 1363247

View attachment 1363248

Stop letting white liberals tell you what to think about any of these issues by using a Black face to do it.
Fam

I can't help who dude works for but he has other work outside of what I've posted that is consistent with his position

But if you feel it's propaganda, then that's your opinion and you're entitled to it

View attachment 1363247

View attachment 1363248

Strange we dont really see yall post with all this passion when Conservatives get their token negros. Will sit up there and say racism doesnt exist in america to cheers from a 99.9% white crowd. Yall all of a sudden get too busy to notice those threads. But posts like this yall rush in fuming at "liberals" when they point out racism, advocate for social justice or just point out some shit people are straight up lying about.

Strange we dont really see yall post with all this passion when Conservatives get their token negros. Will sit up there and say racism doesnt exist in america to cheers from a 99.9% white crowd. Yall all of a sudden get too busy to notice those threads. But posts like this yall rush in fuming at "liberals" when they point out racism, advocate for social justice or just point out some shit people are straight up lying about.
1724269727763.gif

Conservatives don’t have most Black people brainwashed or fooled… liberals do.

The guy who hosted this video, Garrison Hayes, is a young Black man. In the video he ardently defended Lyndon B. Johnson and his policies on behalf of his employer and outlet, Mother Jones which is a white liberal owned and managed platform. Lyndon B. Johnson a white liberal of his day was quoted as saying “I’ll have these niggers voting Democrat for 200 years.”

Question for you: would you consider Garrison Hayes a “token negro”?

Conservatives don’t have most Black people brainwashed or fooled… liberals do.

The guy who hosted this video, Garrison Hayes, is a young Black man. In the video he ardently defended Lyndon B. Johnson and his policies on behalf of his employer and outlet, Mother Jones which is a white liberal owned and managed platform. Lyndon B. Johnson a white liberal of his day was quoted as saying “I’ll have these niggers voting Democrat for 200 years.”

Question for you: would you consider Garrison Hayes a “token negro”?
That's not why he mentioned Johnson

You may not like a person but if you're going to factually speak about a particular subject, it's important to have the correct names of people who did what and when

Even if Johnson's intentions weren't pure, he still signed those bills/acts during that era

C'mon fam

Back