Welcome To aBlackWeb

I may lose my eye

man

for yrs I was always squintin & everybody seemed to notice but me

then bout 2-3yrs ago I woke up one day, sittin on the edge of the bed, squintin at the tv & shit was still blurry

I fuckin cried lol

was like got damn Ima be blind, went to get my eyes checked & the optometrist lady said my 1st prescription for glasses was bout 2x the amount for most people's 1st pair

she talked about contacts but I can't even put eye drops in my eyes, let alone tryin sum damn contacts

so that wasn't even an option

I've finally come to terms that I'll have to wear glasses for the rest of my life but it could've been worse so I ain't trippin

jus to reiterate, never underestimate the power of positivity

glad to see you're doin better @Race Jones

man

for yrs I was always squintin & everybody seemed to notice but me

then bout 2-3yrs ago I woke up one day, sittin on the edge of the bed, squintin at the tv & shit was still blurry

I fuckin cried lol

was like got damn Ima be blind, went to get my eyes checked & the optometrist lady said my 1st prescription for glasses was bout 2x the amount for most people's 1st pair

she talked about contacts but I can't even put eye drops in my eyes, let alone tryin sum damn contacts

so that wasn't even an option

I've finally come to terms that I'll have to wear glasses for the rest of my life but it could've been worse so I ain't trippin

jus to reiterate, never underestimate the power of positivity

glad to see you're doin better @Race Jones

did you have recurrent headaches?

Damn, thats why i never bothered with contacts cause i know id hate taking them in and out all time plus my eyes get watery as shit when something gets real close to them, hope you make it out of this ok

Also I'm amazed at the amount of posters here with supposedly poor eyesight...

Contact lenses have been a non event for me from the go . ... I always viewed them more as fashion accessories than a medical requirement for eyesight

Also I'm amazed at the amount of posters here with supposedly poor eyesight...

Contact lenses have been a non event for me from the go . ... I always viewed them more as fashion accessories than a medical requirement for eyesight
Shit im pretty sure witout my glasses im legally blind, thats how blurry my shit is i can only see if something is literally inches from my face

Man i hate to hear that, do what you feel is best during this time. I'm send positive vibes your way.

Back