Welcome To aBlackWeb

I may lose my eye

Wish u all the best and good health, hopefully all will end well and I'll advice people not to take any damn lenses...

Last edited:
This nigga throwing shots?

200.gif

think negative & surround yourself w/ those like minded.. universe will work itself out that way

think positive & surround yourself w/ those like minded.. it will work itself out that way too

200.gif

think negative & surround yourself w/ those like minded.. universe will work itself out that way

think positive & surround yourself w/ those like minded.. it will work itself out that way too

Did getting shot at change the way you view life?

Did getting shot at change the way you view life?

nah

yrs ago when I read "The Power of Now" & "Law of Attraction"

someone could be a "good" person but surrounded by too much negativity, so negative things keep happening

jus like someone could be "bad" but things work out in their favor cuz they're always positive & surround themselves w/ the same mindset

even tho it wasn't 3mins from the time I seen dude til the shots rang out, in that moment I didn't feel nervous or anything... jus was thinkin "this is happening"

was kinda an outta body experience cuz it felt like I was watchin myself in a movie

now when I think back about how it could've easily went left it scares the shit outta me lol

but that's how the universe worked out

Sorry to hear that. never heard of something like this... hope you overcome and that it’s nothing irreversible

Empathy ain't my strongest attribute

empathy is a skill that you need to practice

its kind of unacceptable as a grown ass adult you lack human deceny

i dont care personally because this was just to warn ppl the dangers of contacts but “my condolences” was corny and gross asf

two words of advice: grow up

Prayers and a speedy recovery to you, Race. You got this. ??

And for future reference to the forum, there are contacts that allow you to sleep in them. I use Air Optix Night and Day Aqua.

empathy is a skill that you need to practice

its kind of unacceptable as a grown ass adult you lack human deceny

i dont care personally because this was just to warn ppl the dangers of contacts but “my condolences” was corny and gross asf

two words of advice: grow up
I understand your dissatisfaction with my statement framed in the context of how you believe I meant it. That being said, to reframe the actuality of the context of my statement. The my condolences to me, meant my condolences to your situation. To me condolences means I feel sorrow to your situation. When he pointed out that condolences are most used in terms of death. My statement in it's intended context was, empathy isnt my strongest attribute, as in how I'm supposed to say sorry in what way isnt what I know best. But its didnt mean that i wasnt saying I'm emphatic to your situation. Feel me? I wasnt trying to be dismissive in either case.

I would rather not say anything at all than say something cruel, I'm not a cruel person. I'm just not the most outwardly affectionate and loving person. Doesnt mean I dont feel tho..and I'm hurt that you think that I was trying hurt you.

Damn, sorry to hear that. Hopefully things work out and the worst case scenario doesn't come to pass. Sending prayers and good vibes your way.

Back