Welcome To aBlackWeb

Husband Tries To Press His Wife's Baby Father At Chuck E Cheese...

Big Lurko

Im not here to read more than 2 lines..

Uploaded September 18, 2020
Via Worldstar Inbox Here's how the father who gave the man a beating is reporting what went down The light-skinned dude is my daughter's mother new husband.. We were dealing with custody issues & I haven't seen my daughter. She felt like she can keep my daughter from me because we weren't together anymore. They wanted to chaperone me having quality time with my daughter. I was trying to be civil & not get crazy in Chuck E Cheese however he called me too many bxtches & disrespected me. It went from there Posted by Thrillz

Last edited:
He just made his custody battle that much harder.

There's no win here
Not really.

From what I heard was him being verbally abused and threatened by a bigger guy that has become an obstacle stopping him from developing an important bond between father and daughter. The man clearly stated he will take care of the child, indicating he is the replacement and the father is not needed.
All while the mother did nothing to deescalate the situation which also indicates she is OK with said verbal abuse and threats.
All while in front of children.
They are unfit and forced that man to defend himself.

Its all in the wording

Not really.

From what I heard was him being verbally abused and threatened by a bigger guy that has become an obstacle stopping him from developing an important bond between father and daughter. The man clearly stated he will take care of the child, indicating he is the replacement and the father is not needed.
All while the mother did nothing to deescalate the situation which also indicates she is OK with said verbal abuse and threats.
All while in front of children.
They are unfit and forced that man to defend himself.

Its all in the wording

Nah the mom was trying to tell noggas to chill but the yella nigga wasn’t having it. I personally don’t get why the other parents had to be there at Chuck E. Cheese for quality time knowing it’s beef. They tried and failed and yella dude got whooped like he should.

This us why a sit down is needed. This fight coulda been dealt with and respect would be in the air at this gathering.

Yea but do you think these the type of niggas to sit down. If a mom keeping a kid away they well past the point of sit down and even if they did that does not mean this wouldn’t happen

Homie beat the chewing gum out that nigga mouth. Lol

Honestly, that whole shit seemed forced from the light-skinned dude. Prolly a situation where he knew he wasn't built like that and was praying the intimidation factor would work. But that's a dangerous game to play with a nigga who seems to be already giving you a pass.

Nah the mom was trying to tell noggas to chill but the yella nigga wasn’t having it. I personally don’t get why the other parents had to be there at Chuck E. Cheese for quality time knowing it’s beef. They tried and failed and yella dude got whooped like he should.
What's quality time?
If it was her party, you really gonna tell the other parent they shouldn't come? To a public place?

And having an issue with dude shouldn't stop a dude from being around his child.

Homie beat the chewing gum out that nigga mouth. Lol

Honestly, that whole shit seemed forced from the light-skinned dude. Prolly a situation where he knew he wasn't built like that and was praying the intimidation factor would work. But that's a dangerous game to play with a nigga who seems to be already giving you a pass.
He was trying to get points from his wife. Like, really trying to impress the woman he married to already with street tough talk.

I bet the nigga won't answer the door no more when homie dropping the kid off.

Back