Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Hurricane Ida is now forecast to make landfall as a category 4 hurricane.

Folks don’t leave most of the time because they just don’t feel like it.

We know a hurricane can be bad but folks been through so many we disregard it.

Most folks are leaving for the Cat 4.

A lot of my family staying.

Folks don’t leave most of the time because they just don’t feel like it.

We know a hurricane can be bad but folks been through so many we disregard it.

Most folks are leaving for the Cat 4.

A lot of my family staying.

not feeling like it is a terrible excuse

Please don't come in here saying people should just move. It just don't work like that.

A lot of Nola people just "moved" after Katrina to BR 16 yrs ago and BR still hasn't been able to accommodate that influx of people. Our roads are too small to accommodate the amount and stress of daily driving. The housing market is also shit.

Now imagine if a whole state or region just up and decided to relocate in an economy where jobs are already shitty and there's competition for resources just between the people that already live in these other states.

I assume the sentiment is genuine or maybe you think that's just something you to say in times like these but it's a pipe dream for far too many people to just uproot their entire lives and existence at the snap of a finger. This ain't Thanos.

Hey you

Woke up to rain. It's probably a 5/10 currently. Wind isn't too bad for now

I made preparations leading up to it and if push comes to shove, hopefully I'll be able to drive to my parents house which is only a few min away.

Thank you for thinking of me ❣

of course. please stay safe and im so happy to hear you will be near family. 🤍

And they had a CONCERT last night??

I (somewhat) get not wanting to evac all the time, but a concert?? Someone's gotta make this Math make sense.

Back