Welcome To aBlackWeb

Humble brag thread

Duwop

I'm the 3rd little piggy, imma fuck wit dem bricks
Mod Squad
Figured I'd make a thread where people can mention shit they definitely proud about but for whatever reason or another you don't normally share cuz it seems like a flex.... But you definitely proud bout that shit...

Like if your spouse is extra bad

Your job really pays a dumb retarded amount of money

You have multiple degrees, like than 3+

Anything... I'll go first.

So I watch my friend's kid after school. Our daughters are in the same pre-k class. And their grandmother lives directly across the street from me. Basically I knew the mom since we were 4. And the dad is from the neighborhood, so we've always known each other. And for those who don't know... After school care can be the devil. So when I switched my schedule around I told them if they wanna pull their daughter out of daycare, I can take her to and from school...

And they was like bet. We all cool. Our kids are best friends. It was a dumb easy move for everybody involved. Shit just works out perfectly.

And I understand how fucking difficult it is for that perfect amount of circumstances to fall into place. Like all of us are beyond lucky. Their daughter just asked for some water, and we got one of those fridges where you can put your cup up to it and filtered water comes out. And she was like

"My daddy has a fridge like this at his house. I like it!"
And I was like

"Your dad is so cool! I am so happy he is my friend!"

Yooooo the way those girls laughed...

"You guys are friends!?!"

"Yup, your dad is a really cool friend, just like you guys are friends"

And they just ran off laughing like shit...... Shit really made me feel good, cuz I heard of and have experienced a lot of fucked up situations and horror stories with kids... And parents beefing, trusting people or being in situation where you don't knew this person or something crazy ..

Like I'm happy, and proud of this situation. But I feel like it's a brag for everyone that can't find that ideal situation.

So I figured I'd ask what kind of things that you guys are really proud of, but don't really share like that...

My life partner is the coolest smartest black hipster chick who also happens to be beautiful and funny. I'm really lucky to have her in my life.

I'm one of the few to make out from where I'm from and to be doing what I'm doing with no degree (yet) I'm truly blessed.

Although my passion for my art has not took off like I wanted, I'm blessed at the listens and opportunities it granted me, whenever I leave I'm thankful to know that I have a decent amount of projects that I've released to the public. Each music project I worked on is like a time capsule in my life and blessed to see the journey through my art.

I like turtles.

My amazing beautiful wife is legit the smartest, loyal, caring, confident, humble, career and family driven woman ive ever met in my life. With us just having our first child 8 months ago she legit murders her job as the #2 in her company right behind the CEO doing 11 hr days making 6 figure deals on a regular for them and still knocks out all her task and in between makes our childs baby food with organic fruits and vegetables fresh everyday religiously and never hesitated to pick up a jar at the store to help give her a break for even just one day. There is real superwomen out there and luckily I got one in my corner.

And thats just a tip to the iceberg.

Last edited:
I’ve managed to become the hnic on my shift. Took me less than a year to get here but after learning my job and standing the rest of time I’m in the position to give orders, however that’s never been my style so when my co workers say you the top dawg, I say I’m just a worker like y’all.

Last edited:
I'm finally in a point in my life that I am happy, I don't argue with people no more and I legit want to see everyone win. Even when people don't fuck with me no more I hit them up to let them know I hope they're doing well and have a blessed day/week/month/year. I'm in the point of my life if you're beefing with me or we had beef it's clearly one sided because I legit don't care no more.

My side hustle slowed down to a crawl but it's picking up so much now that I may hire my son and get him a few g's in his pocket

No lie.....LIFE IS GOOD AND GOD IS GREAT.

Past month I started a new job for more money and less stress than what I was dealing with before. Also started getting some shit in order I'd been putting off for a while that I'm already seeing and feeling the benefits of both mentally and physically. Overall I'm starting to be in a much better place than I was starting this year off. Still got some shit to deal with towards the end of summer but I'm gonna make sure I'm better prepared than I would've been so it don't knock me off my shit when it does come to pass

Past month I started a new job for more money and less stress than what I was dealing with before. Also started getting some shit in order I'd been putting off for a while that I'm already seeing and feeling the benefits of both mentally and physically. Overall I'm starting to be in a much better place than I was starting this year off. Still got some shit to deal with towards the end of summer but I'm gonna make sure I'm better prepared than I would've been so it don't knock me off my shit when it does come to pass

I was gonna type something similar to this but this matches my current situation almost word for word, good shit bruh

Figured I'd make a thread where people can mention shit they definitely proud about but for whatever reason or another you don't normally share cuz it seems like a flex.... But you definitely proud bout that shit...

Like if your spouse is extra bad

Your job really pays a dumb retarded amount of money

You have multiple degrees, like than 3+

Anything... I'll go first.

So I watch my friend's kid after school. Our daughters are in the same pre-k class. And their grandmother lives directly across the street from me. Basically I knew the mom since we were 4. And the dad is from the neighborhood, so we've always known each other. And for those who don't know... After school care can be the devil. So when I switched my schedule around I told them if they wanna pull their daughter out of daycare, I can take her to and from school...

And they was like bet. We all cool. Our kids are best friends. It was a dumb easy move for everybody involved. Shit just works out perfectly.

And I understand how fucking difficult it is for that perfect amount of circumstances to fall into place. Like all of us are beyond lucky. Their daughter just asked for some water, and we got one of those fridges where you can put your cup up to it and filtered water comes out. And she was like

"My daddy has a fridge like this at his house. I like it!"
And I was like

"Your dad is so cool! I am so happy he is my friend!"

Yooooo the way those girls laughed...

"You guys are friends!?!"

"Yup, your dad is a really cool friend, just like you guys are friends"

And they just ran off laughing like shit...... Shit really made me feel good, cuz I heard of and have experienced a lot of fucked up situations and horror stories with kids... And parents beefing, trusting people or being in situation where you don't knew this person or something crazy ..

Like I'm happy, and proud of this situation. But I feel like it's a brag for everyone that can't find that ideal situation.

So I figured I'd ask what kind of things that you guys are really proud of, but don't really share like that...

Super dope stuff fam.

How im supposed to brag about some shit after this?

Im gon chill and let thread breathe

I got a lot of shit to humble brag about, but I’m just going to say thank you God for all the blessings. Forever grateful cause it ain’t have to be like this.

I may come back and post more but don’t feel like it now. Props to everybody else who posted in here. I love to see us succeed and overcome overwhelming odds.

C48C7F81-7AE3-4447-9BE4-B7A45D686845.gif

Went to see my doctor earlier

Left my unit went to the public elevators pressed a button

elevator doors open I take 10 steps I’m at my doctor s office

For those who didn’t get it my doctor s office is in my building

Back