Welcome To aBlackWeb

Humble brag thread

Bought a house in 2011 when the market was stupid low and rates were decent (not the bottom, but not bad).

Sold that house in 2018 for almost double what I owed on it. Bought a new one under asking and market so instant equity. Interest rates really low.

Market keeps going up so now my equity is crazy. Plus I refinanced last year when rates were in the dirt and got the PMI removed.

Crazy thing is, there was absolutely no strategy on my part, it was all God’s plan and I thank him for that.

Just dropped my highest viewed freestyle so far in a day so that feels good moving forward 💪🏿 I guess im doing something right!

They were just there for the titties but get it how you can.

Sold my house last Friday.

Currently looking for an upgrade.

My credit scores lookin GOODT!

Bank account building.

5+ yrs ago I'd NEVER thought I'd be in a position to achieve any of this. I went from negative balances and constant overdraft fees....to better money management habits.

#Growth

Sold my house last Friday.

Currently looking for an upgrade.

My credit scores lookin GOODT!

Bank account building.

5+ yrs ago I'd NEVER thought I'd be in a position to achieve any of this. I went from negative balances and constant overdraft fees....to better money management habits.

#Growth
Congratulations my dog. Do you have another home lined up or are you going to chill in a apt for a while.

Congratulations my dog. Do you have another home lined up or are you going to chill in a apt for a while.

Not yet. Still looking. More than likely we'll be staying at one of them Home 2 Suites or extended stay type hotels. That way we don't have to worry about being locked in a lease. So when we do find a house and move, we can just check out.

But I wanna avoid being w/o for an extended period of time.

Not yet. Still looking. More than likely we'll be staying at one of them Home 2 Suites or extended stay type hotels. That way we don't have to worry about being locked in a lease. So when we do find a house and move, we can just check out.

But I wanna avoid being w/o for an extended period of time.
Don't know if you thought about but some apts have business leases. Like you can go to apt complex and talk to them letting them know you're only in the city for work purposes only.

With that you can negotiate a lease that you can break whenever. Only thing is the rent may be higher and the upfront pay will be as well.

This isn't a option they broadcast so you have to really talk it out of them. Also some apts come furnished. Hope that helps bro

Back