Welcome To aBlackWeb

Humble brag thread

But seriously, keep killing the game yall.
Love to see like this.
This is a great thread.
We need to celebrate each other more as well as share in successes and life accomplishments.

Good shit

Started a new youtube channel and began a freestyle rap series/show with hopes of it becoming the biggest platform for artist to display talent in Charlotte and the Carolinas. Just started a week ago and gaining intrest from artist around so the potential is exciting. Would appreciate if yall subbed to the page and shared the content. Plan to jump into all type of ideas with the page so it wont just be freestyles.

Last edited:
Started a new youtube channel and began a freestyle rap series/show with hopes of it becoming the biggest platform for artist to display talent in Charlotte and the Carolinas. Just started a week ago and gaining intrest from artist around so the potential is exciting. Would appreciate if yall subbed to the page and shared the content. Plan to jump into all type of ideas with the page so it wont just be freestyles.

How does one get on? I got a cousin-in-law that’s pretty dope out of the Triad.

And would you be willing to accept someone out of B-more that has ties to the Carolinas? Got another cousin that’s super dope in B-More.

How does one get on? I got a cousin-in-law that’s pretty dope out of the Triad.

And would you be willing to accept someone out of B-more that has ties to the Carolinas? Got another cousin that’s super dope in B-More.
Dope! Ill DM you or u can send me the ig

Been working on community outreach in the corporate space. Was able to get sponsorship for a program that exposes our young brothers and sisters to STEM, college and provides scholarships etc. The sponsorship will help about 200 students from my city.

Got other initiatives in the works to change the school > prison pipeline to school > good paying STEM jobs pipeline. The icing on the cake is my youngest son, 7, it witnessing me do all this. It makes me go even harder.

Been working on community outreach in the corporate space. Was able to get sponsorship for a program that exposes our young brothers and sisters to STEM, college and provides scholarships etc. The sponsorship will help about 200 students from my city.

Got other initiatives in the works to change the school > prison pipeline to school > good paying STEM jobs pipeline. The icing on the cake is my youngest son, 7, it witnessing me do all this. It makes me go even harder.
Aye if you need sponsorship in the future holla at me.
Can’t at the moment cuz shit tight but after the summer let me know.

Aye if you need sponsorship in the future holla at me.
Can’t at the moment cuz shit tight but after the summer let me know.

Bet

Because another part to this will be a mentorship for the young brothas. They need to see other black men being successful outside or sports, entertainment and dope slangin

Damn near impossible for a normal person to get into a house nowadays.

Got mine in 2005 when my credit score was damn near perfect.

Aint no way in hell I’d be able to get into a house in 2022.

The median home price in my city is around $511,000 today.

God is great.🙏🏾

God is great.🙏🏾
The housing market across the country is ridiculous. If you have a house just chill in it for a few until this market chill because shit is wild right now. I got lucky after selling my house I found this current house I'm in but I still had to bid 25k higher and write the seller a letter smh

God is great.🙏🏾
consider yourself lucky..
Notice I ain’t been stuntin lately cuz I’m saving up money.
Look at this shit
C28D4B85-E8EC-47D5-90AF-ACCDCE2539BE.png

The housing market across the country is ridiculous. If you have a house just chill in it for a few until this market chill because shit is wild right now. I got lucky after selling my house I found this current house I'm in but I still had to bid 25k higher and write the seller a letter smh
These people out here going $200k plus over to start.
smdh
Imma be broke the next few months because Dos wont be Dos’d

I'm waiting for the bubble to burst again and get me a small farm that went into foreclosure.

My wife and me were looking to buy a house this year right before the housing market went crazy. We are just going to chill a little bit longer and continue to rent.

Back