Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hulu announces ‘Freaknik: The Wildest Party Never Told’ documentary

I was too young to go, only heard the stories back then about Freaknik and Kappa Beach Week…

When I got older n went to MTV Spring Break, I can only imagine because it was wild there. Within the first few hours of getting there I smashed this white girl n ain’t even know her name…

I’m waiting to see who is about to pop up on this doc, because from them MTV Spring breaks… I recognize at least 1 person, a female college basketball coach, that was out in them streets…

I can't tell you how many chicks I told not to go to Daytona and explained to them exactly what was going to happen when they went only for them to wave it off and confidently proclaim they were going anyway. Those same chicks would come back whining about how they were groped and grabbed and violated. It was very hard to feel sympathy for them when I told them that was going to happen.

Like chicks will really go to one of those events, see 99 other women walk down the street letting every dude grab and touch and do whatever, and then think they will be #100 but the dudes will just automatically know they aren't down for that shit. I never got why those events had appeal to chicks that weren't hoes.

The talk around this is interesting to see. Niggas trying to preemptively shame women and trying to act as if theyre so shocked at the long told stories of how wild it got when it came to the women and how they were being treated. Niggas worried about how men will be portrayed as if this is gonna be people acting out a script as opposed to footage of what was actually happening. People can't be portrayed a certain way if they never did certain shit so for all the men worried about how they're gonna look or be identified as being creepy or engaging in possible harrassment and assault they shouldn't have been doing whatever it was they did. That goes for the women too. Don't want your kids to find out you was wildin out back in the day...then don't do the shit.

Back