Welcome To aBlackWeb

How young were you when...

First thing that came to mind...smmfh

2b7f69ed-2af2-406e-8687-6ead2f88d399_thumb.jpg

I really believe there are a lot of sick mfs out here w/ pedophile tendencies. How a grown ass adult can be sexually attracted to a child is beyond my comprehension. That visual and those thoughts don't compute in my brain. I don't care about what culture or country think it's acceptable. I don't want to hear that it was acceptable in the old days. Shit is disgusting. And a lot of these mfs have young daughters of their own. Men out here trying to hollar at 12 year old girls w/ an 11 year old daughter at home.

Bruh... I don't even understand dudes my age hollerin at 18 to twenty something year olds when they have daughters that age at home. Like that nigga Irv Gotti when he was "dating" that 18 year old chick. Like how the fuck do you even feel good about yourself dating a chick that could be friends with one of your own kids?

so we have an obvious common age range as well as similar stories......and everyone is disgusted

whats really being said here??

boys gonna be boys?

are they overreacting or recalling normal childhood shit in a new light because of the leading question and mass of responses??

shit raises so many questions but seems to have one common answer or "goal" even.........men aint shit

meanwhile i got family on both sides that acts offended when I dont let my girls leave with them or stay the night or none of that

be mad and kill yourself i dont give a damn
O my brotha testify

I've never once downplayed it. As a point of fact in the very post you quoted I said this:

"...At this point you're willfully ignorant if you believe the problem isn't widespread...."

So what are you really talking about???

Woman hater??? Nigga please. I'm ready to go to spill blood over my daughters, wife, sisters, mother, cousins, aunts... you name it. I told y'all before one of my sisters boyfriends put his hands on her and they didn't tell me about it until the nigga moved out of the state 'cause they knew I'd flat out kill his ass. Anyone that knows me personally knows I don't fuck around when it comes to making sure the women in my life are covered and it comes from being a lil kid watching one of my stepfathers beat the shit out of my mother.

I'm all about protecting women from predators, but I'm also about holding them accountable for their actions, something people like you are incapable of doing.

I've been wrong??? Nigga I bring facts and figures to the discussion; I have references for everything I say here. Not once has ANY ONE of y'all ever been able to disprove anything I've ever said. That's an undeniable fact. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong and I'll say it but, to date, it hasn't happened in any debate. All anyone like you has is "ion'care whatchu say nigga, you wrong" and that's it. I got "You're wrong and here's why" with a grip of scholarly articles and shit to back me up.

Of course you ain't going back and forth because that's how niggas like you roll. I been peeped that much about you.

The thing is nobody said it wasnt widespread. At least not on the forum. But have you made a thread to discuss male victims of female perps? Not that ive seen anyway and it would be a good thread.

The thing that bugs me the most about this is the way it is naturalized and even eternalized as if this is the way it is supposed to be and the way it will always be. People can raise their sons better and we can have a lot less grown men traumatizing children. A lot of people who grow up to be abusers and deviants are victims themselves of abuse and deviance. Cultures and practices change and simply acting as if dudes are supposed to be gawking at every girl they see is counterproductive

TL;DR Each one, teach one. Break the cycle.

The thing that bugs me the most about this is the way it is naturalized and even eternalized as if this is the way it is supposed to be and the way it will always be. People can raise their sons better and we can have a lot less grown men traumatizing children. A lot of people who grow up to be abusers and deviants are victims themselves of abuse and deviance. Cultures and practices change and simply acting as if dudes are supposed to be gawking at every girl they see is counterproductive

TL;DR Each one, teach one. Break the cycle.

451px-RemyRidesAgain077.jpg

Eternalization is when a phenomenon is made out to be eternal, existing across all space-time relevant to a given context. In this case, the view that men have always been pigs and always will be contributes to such a conception of the phenomenon as eternal.

Usually you son me, but not today, Kon

Eternalization is when a phenomenon is made out to be eternal, existing across all space-time relevant to a given context. In this case, the view that men have always been pigs and always will be contributes to such a conception of the phenomenon as eternal.

Usually you son me, but not today, Kon

1475735771349.jpg

C'mon bruh... You know that was a lucky ass typo.

Back